Salon vs mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Now from reading the title you've probably decided the answer but.... I currently work a salon 2 days a week no basic wage just a commission on my treatments and I do ok, I've been there two months, it's just a salon that's attracts tourists really based in a hotel no residents really use it. But my boss here is awful always changing the goal post and turns the staff on against each other to make drama!

I met with a salon owner to talk about supplying her but she's just contacted me to offer me a job, a couple of days a week which most likely will be the same no basic wage just commission, this salon attracts residents and tourists but I am not sure how busy it is.

My partner is very keen for me to go mobile but doesn't seem to understand that with no clients I will be starting from scratch which doesn't scare me I like hard work! Lol but I don't know what to do! If I take the job offered then I am not allowed to be mobile alongside it but I could still continue at the first salon as its just for tourists. My partners point is I will earn more money self employed even after products, tax etc and because I am only on commission I would be better to work for myself.

Latest posts

Back