Salon work at last!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just to let you all know....ive been offered a saturday postion in a local salon. as i work part time mobile at the mo and full time in a (incredibly boring) office and am coming up to my creative course soon, im getting more and more aggitated about doing this as a full time career. my friend works in a salon and her boss had suggested i work there saturday (any hrs i like) to get some experience and find me feet in a salon atmosphere and brush up on my timings before i go full time! im so excited-will be shattered but will be worth it to get out of this hell hole of an office!

lou x

i have my own room in a hairdressers but would loved to of had some salon expereance first ,,,go for it girl good luck

id love a salon job but i found as i can only work saturdays with working full time im struggling to find a salon. i cant give up my day job as the money is too good.

ah i see the money i get is rubbish and would prefer to start on low wage in a salon rather than get the same amount for office work. would be a hard decision if i was on good money though!

one day i want to teach nails so i really need this break!

well done!!!! i'm really pleased for you! i hope you do well x

Well done you, and good luck with it, and i hope it blooms for you so you can get away from your boring office job.

Go for it!

Way to go Louise, like most I would love to get my foot in the door of a salon.
Best of luck, when do you start - this Saturday???

no not that soon-will start with gels in salon soon get some experience while im doin the creative course, then when im quicker with l&p, look for a full time position somewhere-it wont be a long term thing but will be good for the confidence!

thanks everyone!!!

xx

WELL DUNE!
Hope it goes well for you..........Good Luck!:hug:

pinkchicnails said:
well done!!!! i'm really pleased for you! i hope you do well x

what a great opportunity - best of luck chick xx

looby4444 said:
ah i see the money i get is rubbish and would prefer to start on low wage in a salon rather than get the same amount for office work. would be a hard decision if i was on good money though!

one day i want to teach nails so i really need this break!

Boring office work ... sounds frightfully familiar.
and yes, good money does it make it a tougher decision.
However, you seem to know what you want to do, and hopefully you'll get the breaks you need to get to where you want to be :D

Good luck!

Colin

Latest posts

Back