How old is Salongeek.com?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday SG 🎁🎉xxx

Happy 10th Birthday SG. Here's to many more!!! xx

Happy Birthday Salon Geek!!! Great site! So much to learn from here :)

Iconic! Well done and happy birthday

Happy birthday to Salon Geek and my butt has felt all of those years as I sit here in front of the computer screen LOL.

Such a great milestone! Happy 10th Birthday Salon Geek

Happy birthday SG where would this industry be without you?! Much love and respect to all members and especially those lovely mods who hold it all together ^.^

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Happy Birthday SalonGeek! I'm just starting my journey in this industry but the help and support I've found here so far has been invaluable - thank you :hug:

Happy birthday!
Where do I get scratch magazine? Xoxo

happy birthday!here's to the next ten years,onwards and upwards xx

Double digits!! Many Happy Returns!! 🎂🍰🍰🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁

Happy Birthday Salon Geek 10 years young :)

Dear All - this is actually on the Home page of the site but not everyone goes there so I thought I would share with you what Samuel - GMG had to say!! The original thread also sports a cool PDF of the fabulous 3 page spread Alex Fox did in January edition of SCRATCH Magazine (if you don't subscribe to this you truly should)... I echo Sam's sentiments below and also thank the MOD SQUAD and particularly NaturalNails who was one of the very first members of this site!! WOW how time flies - Happy Birthday to All of Us :hug:

10 years ago on a cold January eve, I totally geeked out and SalonGeek.com was born.

What was supposed to be a little niche forum for the seriously dedicated salon professional turned into a large catalyst for educating, connecting and sharing. A place that has given me many brilliant memories and many lifelong friends. A space that quickly grew into the site you are reading this on now.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for making SalonGeek.com such a great home for so many across our industry. If it wasn’t for you, this place simply wouldn’t exist.

I also wanted to take a moment to honour the amazing moderator team over the years that has always volunteered their time freely to help keep the site free from spam and manipulators, thus ensuring that you can enjoy real people and real content that matters to you. Without our moderator team, this place would wild and unruly.

I am blessed in life and lucky as hell that I was involved in something that has been such a positive to so many.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday!! It was a great spread in Scratch and really interesting to read about how it all started :hug:

Happy Birthday Salongeek - What would we do without you - I flippin love this site adn all the helpful friendly geeks on it:hug: xxx

Happy belated birthday SG! :hug:

Happy birthday SG! Wish I'd found you all those years ago but I have now and am v grateful xx :hug:

Latest posts

Back