SalonGeek Super Science Weekend - 24th/25th March

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I have a question...

If it's already been answered, please feel free to direct me, my computer crashed AGAIN and I have been offline for a few days...

I don't want this to be offensive IN ANY WAY TO ANY GEEK WHATSOEVER, *ahem*

How are the questions going to be posted and answered? Will geeks turn in questions to someone in particular, and then assign the answers to the list of "knowledgeable" geeks? Or will a question be posted as a thread, then answered by anyone that comes along it?

My concern with that, is that well meaning, but maybe not as well-educated as they could be geeks could give out mis-information...

So how will this all work?

Or will a question be posted as a thread, then answered by anyone that comes along it?
I'd personally like to see each new question/query as an individual thread. Members can reply to the best of their knowledge and members who have more information to add can to it as and when they log onto the site during the Science Weekend.
It would be good to have SSW (Super Science Weekend) in the title so it stands out more but I'll post a new thread on the 24th with a few guidelines to posting etc.

We have quite a few knowledgeable geeks who have replied positively to mine and Amy's begging pm's :wink2:
Thank you all :hug:

It should be a fantastic learning weekend for all members regardless of where they are in their profession, from trainee's through to salon owners and everyone in between :D

Latest posts

Back