Sam biddle fantasy workshop in cheshire yay !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be on the march date anyone else off here booked ?

Oh no got wrong hotel - that was lucky I came on here and read these threads eh! Must adjust aa roadmap now what a nightmare - to think I could've gone to wrong one and missed the day oh no...... hope this ones as easy to get to for me...

Hey Lillipop, can't believe you live 5 mins away how lucky are you!! Will be so funny to see everyone and find out whos who re your geek alias, I barely have time to come on here but when I do I am familiar with most names now. I am on Feb's date - anyone else on this one?

Im on the feb one hun....
I'll be the shy one hiding in the corner :green:

the small shy one....:)
lol ,
when we met, the lovely judy didnt say "hello emma" nahhh she said
"ooo arn't you little !!!"
lmao :green:

Yes I will me the small shy one sat in the corner with my 58 inch (or whatever they were i forgot now lol )
arms lol...
But can I just add....cough cough.....I AM taller than lellypop yayyyyyy

lol ,

Yes I will me the small shy one sat in the corner with my 58 inch (or whatever they were i forgot now lol )
arms lol...

Think that makes me a midget Ems lmao

lol ,

arms lol...

Not my fault you have a tall looking avatar!!:hug:
Hark at me, all of 5 foot 3 here..:lol:

I am sure all of your are perfectky formed !! The best things come in small packages !

I am so looking forward to meeting u all some i have not met b 4 but have some very lenthy chats on the phone lol !! feel like i know you alll allready.

I am going to call y ou all to morrow as i have spoken to sam re the course she is just back from LA !!

"inspire"............. bring a magazine of your choose, cloured pencils, plain paper and your kit..............all will be revealed on the day ! No model required.

What magazine do most of you read?

oooooooo interesting !!!!!

Tbh I think I either read scratch most...or take a break and chat lol...

In a way its a shame we dont need models....Im sooo scared of the drive lmao...and its only like about 20 minutes away ..its that bloomin moterway !!!!

In a way its a shame we dont need models....Im sooo scared of the drive lmao...and its only like about 20 minutes away ..its that bloomin moterway !!!!

Maemay youll be fine hunnio.... youll be too excited abt the day and the motorway which is easy ;) wont worry you... trust me :)

j xxox

think of what is at the end of the journey!! any magazine that you read................. except trade mags !!

I will be on the march date anyone else off here booked ?
I am hoping to get on it too..but places are very limited now...
I am going to let caroline know asap....
going to see if i can sort the money out tomorrow (aka..borrow off loving family members lol)

Who else is booked on the march one ???

am proper gutted i cant get to either of em :irked: oh well maybe there will be more later in the year (fingers crossed )

am proper gutted i cant get to either of em :irked: oh well maybe there will be more later in the year (fingers crossed )
there is another 2 planned , the amazin antony buckley will be giveing you his knowledge in spetmber with " fantasy french", also a photography class some somthing for everyonex

And I shall be booked on both of them please :green:

I'm loving all these courses,
I get such a buzz out of education,
shame I never felt this way in school :lol:

And I shall be booked on both of them please :green:

I'm loving all these courses,
I get such a buzz out of education,
shame I never felt this way in school :lol:
u may of liked maths at school but when have u ever done fraction , u have now found something u have a passion and a flair for so education i9s now fun, difficult to try and explain that when u r 16 fed up with learning and want to earn a crust !

Sam has just come first in a nail design comp !!

u may of liked maths at school but when have u ever done fraction , u have now found something u have a passion and a flair for so education i9s now fun, difficult to try and explain that when u r 16 fed up with learning and want to earn a crust !

Sam has just come first in a nail design comp !!
Lol, when I was 16 I missed exams in school, due to being heavily pregnant hun,

I saw sams blog with her winning nails and her story it was fab, she totally deserved to win,
and that trophy !!!! my god...could it beeee any bigger :eek: lol

Are there still places left for the march date hun, or is that fully booked now too ?

Caroline could you please e-mail details to me again I deleted it by accident Ooops:eek:

if anyone would like this place, please pm me asap its this sunday and its £89.00.
i am sure i dont need to explain what it is, as i think everyone knows how wonderful she is already. x

Latest posts

Back