Sam Biddle Two Days In May

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachael204

Reaction score
I would love to go but can't justify the price! Have just started to use the gel paints and have bought one of the DVDs to watch, wasn't sure if this course was for beginners or more experienced techs!

It is quite expensive!! But looks so interesting!!

I've done several days with Sam over the past few years and every time I've learned so much!
She has a unique ability to teach a total nail art beginner and an advanced nail artist the same thing at the same time and they will both come away having learned something and both being totally inspired :)
If you can afford it , do it:)

I have just been watching her on youtube - so inspiring!

I would love to go but can't justify the price! Have just started to use the gel paints and have bought one of the DVDs to watch, wasn't sure if this course was for beginners or more experienced techs!

Witch DVD did you get? I love the something new with gel one , before that I barely ever used gel , was trained in it but I guess I didn't see its potential for art, now I'm all about gel :)

I'm attending the course. :D very excited!! I've spoken to Sam and by the sounds we will be taking a lot of tips away with us! I saved for a while to ba able to do it so is say if you can go for it!!i

I went for it! I am Edenbeauty Brackley on FB if you want to add me as a friend! xxx

Latest posts

Back