Samsung Galaxy Ace

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Hi ,

Has anyone got a samsung galaxy Ace? Could you let me know what you think about this phone please . The most important thing for me being hard of hearing is a very good sound quality with hands free speaker phone

Thoughts appreciated

x

I have the galaxy S II but my mom and sister in law have/had the ace and both had a lot of problems with battery life, phone just turning off and resetting mid phone call x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Rubbish!! Mine has a mind of its own. It sometimes doesn't respond at all and sometimes it does random things. I just use mine for incoming business calls now and have bought a samsung galaxy sII for personal use and i would highly recommend it x

Oh dear :-(

Not to positive so far . Anyone else ?

My boyfriend had it. ..we werent too impressed either, the screen quality was poor and we found speaker was very quiet actually. I had the galaxy S and loved it just upgraded to the galaxy note now id reccomend both!x

I have one and love it however my husband also has one and has problems with it's storage space.

Hth

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back