Sandy/golden/natural blonde, Wella help?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xooki

Reaction score
My client has been having full head bleach 30v Foils for years, i'd say her hair is about a base 10 maybe lighter as her previous hairdresser kept over lapping the bleach in her foils. Naturally she is about a 5/6 which looks so dark compared the the highlights when they grow out. this is her current colour

12191140_133775180315956_1767091724743334665_o.jpg

and she wants to go this colour what should i use?

12208513_133779263648881_423671542878752542_n.jpg

Illumina has some lovely blonde shades. Have a look at the shade chart.

Is she wanting an all over tint or multi tone effect?

If she's been a cool blonde for some time, she might find a gold tone too warm against her skin initially so you might be best going darker subtly and looking for something mid-way between the two and not lower than a level 8.

Illumina has some lovely blonde shades. Have a look at the shade chart.

Is she wanting an all over tint or multi tone effect?

If she's been a cool blonde for some time, she might find a gold tone too warm against her skin initially so you might be best going darker subtly and looking for something mid-way between the two and not lower than a level 8.
agreed. Gold will probably feel to warm for her.
I think a natural will look plenty warm to her after having been that light and cool.
Have you glossed with Koleston and pastel developer?
You can do it after the high-light and you will get a nice result and also get soft subtle shift / base break to take the edge of the dark pieces you did not pick up.

This client has 7/35 over bleach blonde, lovely sand blonde . Didn't prepig, colour still going strong. (Did have some sections in 7/43 mixed with 7/35 but can't see in pic only in person)...
Also I would do some sections 10/36 this is a lovely beige blonde over bleach, ..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447105331.825880.jpg

Pic of 7/35 illumina. The other colour was in sections beneath, but can't tell on here lol x

My client has been having full head bleach 30v Foils for years, i'd say her hair is about a base 10 maybe lighter as her previous hairdresser kept over lapping the bleach in her foils. Naturally she is about a 5/6 which looks so dark compared the the highlights when they grow out. this is her current colour

View attachment 191931

and she wants to go this colour what should i use?

View attachment 191932
Touch up the roots with your highlights but use a 7/0 lowlight in between! After that I would use the glaze 10/03 or even 10/3 depending on how warm she wants to be!

Latest posts

Back