SBC make up kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi , im in the middle of putting my brochures together, i have qualified in make up nvq level 2 and am adding this to my treatment list, i have the sbc make up kit, has anyone heard of this and do you think its good enough quality? thanks for reading xx

Hi,
if i remember rightly, thats the 1 that i got when i did my beauty therapy nvq, but that was years ago now!!
If im remembering rightly,and it is, it was great.
I use all sorts of brands now, but ive built my collection up over the years,and its taken a long time to find what i like to use best,and that changes all the time.
But if it is, then yes, its a fab little kit! : )

Kate x

Thanks Kate, they must of been using these for a few years then.
Glad you think its good enough, il start off with this one and i can add to it as i go along
xx

hi, i use some of this, i wouldnt say it is top quality but what i will say is that i struggle with wearing eye make up because my eyes are so sensitive and can say with all honesty they do not irritate me in any way. So from that view I think they are ace although i think the colour range is limited. hth

I am currently using this at college and really find it crap :( really disapointed with it and it was not cheap . Eyeshadows are really bad x

Ive got the kit from when I was at college, I have done several make-ups using it alongside other make-up.
I'm currently looking at changing to a more professional brand but if you are only just starting out then it should be sufficient enough.

Thanks for your replies, we used it at college to, i didnt find it too bad but then i dont have much to compare it to, some of the other girls had a different kit to me and theirs were rubbish,il try it on myself and see what its like, il get other brands as i go along xx

SBC is what I trained with when I was at collage and I found it to be quite good. The concealers are really good too. I use other brands also. I think you may have to try different brands from timeto time to see which you prefer. I love max factor specially their mascara. I have tried many others but to me nothing comes close to their's. :)

I am currently using this at college and really find it crap :( really disapointed with it and it was not cheap . Eyeshadows are really bad x

I have to agree with this. Not touched it for years since college and about to stick it on Geek Bay!

The make up just does not last, especially the eye shadow. In my exam we did make up after the facial and by the time we had done the nail treatments & waxing it had almost disappeared! Certainly not the sort make up to use for Bridal when it needs to last all day & night.

Alright stuff to use at college while practicing but I would never put this on a paying client.

x

Ghastly stuff!
I use pure mineral makeups for all my clients because you can use it straight after a microderm or a peel, or a facial, and it won't irritate even the most sensitive of skins.
www.cozmeticlab.co.uk

Thanks Ladies, think im best to replace it bit by bit, thanks for link, ive registered with them xx

Latest posts

Back