Scalp bleach advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
I have a client who's just sent me a pic of Jennifer Lawrence View attachment 195486 she is a base 5 who has blondor bleach and 6% in foils through top and /7 and 7/7 flooded through.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458594235.217747.jpg
I'm not sure I'll get a clean blonde as she's naturally dark?will blondor bleach and 6% on scalp lift enough or other prelighteners?or do I just advise her to go for a darker blonde and aim for an 8 but then tint doesn't lift tint!having a brain freeze X

Most definitely. I would use the platinum card technique so you can isolate the darker areas and if you can, get the Blondor lightening cream and use that on the scalp. Really pack on loads too. I find the thicker the application, the better the lift. I also use a cap. You can do this!!

Most definitely. I would use the platinum card technique so you can isolate the darker areas and if you can, get the Blondor lightening cream and use that on the scalp. Really pack on loads too. I find the thicker the application, the better the lift. I also use a cap. You can do this!!
Ok great yes I can use the blondor lightening cream,when you say use a cap do you mean to keep heat in or pull through a cap?sorry if really stupid question ha I've only ever done scalp bleach on base 7/8 nothing darker [emoji33][emoji33]xx

Ok great yes I can use the blondor lightening cream,when you say use a cap do you mean to keep heat in or pull through a cap?sorry if really stupid question ha I've only ever done scalp bleach on base 7/8 nothing darker [emoji33][emoji33]xx
I think @Sugarplumfaery means a processing cap, not a highlighting cap. Blondor scalp bleach is probably my favourite ever :), don't forget to weigh your measurements to ensure maximum lift, and as mentioned already, put loads of it on, take really fine sections too, thin enough to read a news paper through :) hope this helps

I think @Sugarplumfaery means a processing cap, not a highlighting cap. Blondor scalp bleach is probably my favourite ever :), don't forget to weigh your measurements to ensure maximum lift, and as mentioned already, put loads of it on, take really fine sections too, thin enough to read a news paper through :) hope this helps
Brilliant Thankyou so much x

Exactly Ronray. Processing cap not a streaking cap. Good luck Hailskay!!

Exactly Ronray. Processing cap not a streaking cap. Good luck Hailskay!!
Great not doing it for a few weeks but will upload a pic thanks for advise much appreciated it xx

Just wondering about toners for afterwards!!im mobile so I have illumina 9/60 10/69 kp 10/16 and colour touch 8/81 can you think of others,ha I'm excited but also bricking it xx thinking should I get 10/38?x

Didn't end up doing the scalp bleach,she's now growing her hair and was worried about a solid regrowth so we packed in the foils,looked great but blooming forgot to take a pic X

Latest posts

Back