Scared of nightmare customers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luanndanielle

Reaction score
This isn't a thread asking for advice, rather a statement lol.

Here goes:

I've seen so many threads on here from fellow Geeks about how awful customers have been to them, complaining about anything and everything, that it's made me scared to even think about cutting or colouring anyone but family/friend's hair!!

Oh I wouldn't worry too much. Honestly, in 10 years of doing everything beauty related I have had 2 difficult clients.
It isn't that bad :)
Work on yourself, your image and how clients percieve you. Be diplomatic and always keep a cool head. A lot of potential "difficult " clients can be turned around depending on how you behave and handle the situation.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

i've only ever had 1 horrible client, you can usually tell aswell when you first meet them if they're slagging other salons you know they're going to be a nightmare! 99% of them are lovely though don't worry about it :)xx

Oh I wouldn't worry too much. Honestly, in 10 years of doing everything beauty related I have had 2 difficult clients.
It isn't that bad :)
Work on yourself, your image and how clients percieve you. Be diplomatic and always keep a cool head. A lot of potential "difficult " clients can be turned around depending on how you behave and handle the situation.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the advice, have read some horror stories on here and it makes me anxious! X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

i've only ever had 1 horrible client, you can usually tell aswell when you first meet them if they're slagging other salons you know they're going to be a nightmare! 99% of them are lovely though don't worry about it :)xx

Thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate it. It's been on my mind for a while now :(

Totally know what you mean but Ive only had 2, and you know well they act that way with everyone they go to so it's usually nothing personal!

Totally know what you mean but Ive only had 2, and you know well they act that way with everyone they go to so it's usually nothing personal!

Yeah that's true, hadn't thought of it like that tbh. Thanks! :)

Don't be silly!! Get yourself out their and toughen up!😉

Ha yeah ive always been a bit wary too. I havent had any awful clients that want money or have bitched, but I have had clients who dont pay on time, complain about nothing etc and it really put me off a bit.
Atm i am really not bothered about doing hair, not sure where its come from because ive always loved it. Think my confidence has been knocked by a horrible breakup because Im not happy with any of the work Ive done recently and havent felt connected with my clients in the same way. Gotta push yourself out of that box though and carry on.

Ha yeah ive always been a bit wary too. I havent had any awful clients that want money or have bitched, but I have had clients who dont pay on time, complain about nothing etc and it really put me off a bit.
Atm i am really not bothered about doing hair, not sure where its come from because ive always loved it. Think my confidence has been knocked by a horrible breakup because Im not happy with any of the work Ive done recently and havent felt connected with my clients in the same way. Gotta push yourself out of that box though and carry on.

You defo have to be a very confident person to be a hairdresser and to really love what you do, that's what I've learnt just from my training. Hope you get your logo back soon hun x

You defo have to be a very confident person to be a hairdresser and to really love what you do, that's what I've learnt just from my training. Hope you get your logo back soon hun x

Mojo not logo haha

Latest posts

Back