Scared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlmb21

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I don't know what to do.. I was supposed to be starting college this year and my tutor rang today with my enrolment date..

Now I'm so scared about getting childcare and paying course fees.. I'm just worried about putting the whole family out of pocket just for continuing hairdressing?? :/

I'm also worried about rushing about dropping the kids off to their childcare as we have three kids of different ages, only one will be at school so will be going with a childminder while the other two will be in a daycare nursery.

Has anyone else been through this? I'm now wondering if I should postpone again and try another year :(
Xx

*i say "just for continuing hairdressing" like I don't care.. But I do.. Massively!!! It's my only dream left from having my kids! LOL :)

I haven't got any children and I'm not in the hairdressing industry, but follow your heart and dream, don't let minior set backs stop you from pursuring your career this year, if this is what you want to do, do it. Trust me, everything will work out in the end and you and your children will eveuntally set in to a rountine, it'll be worth every second in the end!

Good luck :D

Thank you for your advice, it's nice to know that other people agree that I should go ahead with it :)

I've waited a long time I think my nerves are just getting the better of me

Xx

Go for it. I know it will be a lot of work but will be worth it in the end.

Good luck!

xxx

Thank you for your advice, it's nice to know that other people agree that I should go ahead with it :)

I've waited a long time I think my nerves are just getting the better of me

Xx

Your welcome!

Good luck & I hope everything works out for you!

Let us all know when and what you've decided to do :D

x

I will do :D

I'm gunna go for it & cross each bridge as it comes! Haha

"you only live once" :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back