school event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndaella

Reaction score
I am doing a school event to and going to offer some taster sessions, what works well at these events.

Would eyebrow waxing be ok????

Yes that would be fine but you would have to take your treatment couch with you,
hand and arm massage
file and polish
both these go down well hth

also neck and shoulder massage also go down well
as do mini (very mini) peds
also if you do indian head thats always a winner

hope you have a good night:)

I am doing a school event to and going to offer some taster sessions, what works well at these events.

Would eyebrow waxing be ok????

Am I right in thinking that you have just done your training? If so, why don't you offer a taster on spray tanning. I have done a couple of these and it has brought me quite a bit of business.

Just offer to do faces and at a pinch shoulders too.

thank you for your replies, there is deff something to work on there. :hug::hug:

going to take my tanning gear, i have got new leaflets promoting essence of summer by tantrick, so going to take them along. and promote promote promote :)

I did one of these school pamper evenings and the most popular treatments were reflexology, back massages and mini manicures. Apparently a lot of people were asking for eyebrow waxes though which no-one was offering. Hope you have a good evening!

Ive Done A Similar Thing To This The Treatment I Offered Were-
Eyebrow Wax
Mini Facial (cleanse, Tone, Moisturise)
Hand Massage

Eyebrow Waxes Were The Most Popular

Xxx

Latest posts

Back