Schwarzkopf ColorWorx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukas K

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the new Colorworx series by Schwarzkopf? It's supposed to be a direct dye that you can mix unto your permanent colors or use on its own for vivid colors. Apparently it doesn't destroy when you mix into odixiding colors. I'm just wondering how well it stays in the hair and if it's hard to remove later on. Any suggestions? :)

I love them [emoji5]️

They last really really well !! I found that using bleach London wash out liquid faded them out pretty quickly when you want it gone ..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469960567.185445.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469960582.274471.jpg

Thanks guys! Can't wait to try it.
I wonder if you can add it to the vibrance line as well. I'll have to find out :)

The cool shades (blue and green) are intermixable with igora royal and vibrance to neutralize warmth or get cool results.

Yes you can mix all of them with oxidising dyes except for pink and purple

I'm pretty sure I saw guy tang mention that also in a video, but he still ended up putting the pink into a permanent and nothing bad happened. I think ill just follow the manufacturers directions for now, gotta learn the rules before you break them!

Anyone know if the permant clear + 20vol method would work to remove them?

Yes you can mix all of them with oxidising dyes except for pink and purple
Why not those two colours? Did you know what happens? Thamks

No sorry.. it says on all there information that the pink and purple mustn't be mixed but I'm not sure why x

Latest posts

Back