Science Topic: Allergies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoping someone can help me here, ive had a reaction to something I have little blister lile bumbs along the sides of fingers sides od hands and wrists, and my skin is cracking where the skin meets the nail bed under the free edge whoch is very painful. Ive starting working a lot more carefully but still no luck. It is always aggreviated after a nail client. Only issue is I have very sensitive skin and when ive worn gloves in the past for other things ive found the irritate my hands. Is there anything else I can do x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried Nytrile gloves?
Put barrier cream on before the gloves

I found that Bio Scultures sanitiser did this to me so I changed to NSI Nail Pure Plus & so far so good.

I myself had a reaction on my finger and thumb, skin feels weird on the finger pads! The only new product I came into contact was brisa smoothing gel, I'm fine with shellac been using it for months, but I only ordered brisa gel the other day the next day my fingers felt fat and horrible. Shall wear gloves if I use that service :) brilliant topic

Latest posts

Back