Scottish geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Emma from Hamilton (not far from Glasgow)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I work in hamilton Emma! Small world! And I stay in carluke.

Katie xx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Amy from Elgin x

Yeah you can :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's great! As iv done a few posts but just get no reply and thinking this forum isn't for people like me ...... Looking for a course/s to start my career as a nail technician with no experience!

I'd just like to hear what companies people go with and what their experiences and recommendations are in Scotland? 😊 Just so much out there and so many brands and different qualifications ...........

Any help/advice very much appreciated 😊

Thank you xx

That's great! As iv done a few posts but just get no reply and thinking this forum isn't for people like me ...... Looking for a course/s to start my career as a nail technician with no experience!

I'd just like to hear what companies people go with and what their experiences and recommendations are in Scotland? 😊 Just so much out there and so many brands and different qualifications ...........

Any help/advice very much appreciated 😊

Thank you xx

I would have to recommend the centre previously known as fingertips for training and products :) x

I'm Ashleigh from Edinburgh 😁

Nicole from Paisley 😁 x

Lisa from paisley :)!

I'm in Edinburgh too 😊

Tina from Airdrie x

I would have to recommend the centre previously known as fingertips for training and products :) x

Thanks for the recommendation Dani! :)

Just so yous know, The Centre Scotland (formally The Fingertips Centre) is having it's website majorly overhauled over the next week. When it goes live it's going to have live update course dates, lots of cool blogs and chat, and of course bucket loads of info on new products and courses.
You heard it here first ;)

Hey girls! I'm East Ayrshire :) actually looking to take a nail tech on if anyone's interested? Really struggling to find someone now :( xx

Hey girls! I'm East Ayrshire :) actually looking to take a nail tech on if anyone's interested? Really struggling to find someone now :( xx

Its so hard to fine good decent staff :-( x

This is a long shot but on the topic of employment.. Are any of you lovely Scottish Geeks in the Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area looking for a hairdressing junior ? I start college in 2 weeks I'm struggling to get a job as I'm 22 :(.. Even though I can offer hair extensions, spray tanning, eyebrow&lash tints and party lashes ... Plus super eager to learn and already know some basics ... Any help or advice would be much appreciated xx

This is a long shot but on the topic of employment.. Are any of you lovely Scottish Geeks in the Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area looking for a hairdressing junior ? I start college in 2 weeks I'm struggling to get a job as I'm 22 :(.. Even though I can offer hair extensions, spray tanning, eyebrow&lash tints and party lashes ... Plus super eager to learn and already know some basics ... Any help or advice would be much appreciated xx

Why not volenteer one day a week in a salon with the hope they will take u on? Show them ur skills :) x

Try the big salons in the city centre, they may take you on x

Latest posts

Back