Scottish geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys I'm nicky from west Lothian xx

Hi :) Ellie from Maybole, Ayrshire.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eils from Aberdeen x

Paige from Fife :)

Kim from Glasgow ❤️

Hi I'm Lynsey from Armadale - West Lothian :) x x

Aww really :) xxx

Aww really :) xxx

Lol I know I t's Scottish geeks but we are all quite close to each other 😊 I take it you do nails lol have you been doing it long? Xx

Lol I know I t's Scottish geeks but we are all quite close to each other 😊 I take it you do nails lol have you been doing it long? Xx

I know it's mad x yeah I'm a self taught nail artist , I do shellac and am nearly qualified doing hair :D x what do you all do?xxx

I do hair and beauty nikki :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know it's mad x yeah I'm a self taught nail artist , I do shellac and am nearly qualified doing hair :D x what do you all do?xxx

I'm just beauty, trained in Acrylics separate, currently studying my HND Beauty therapy xx

That's brilliant I love the beauty industry cause you can just keep adding to your skills :) xxx

Sherryll from Fife!

That's brilliant I love the beauty industry cause you can just keep adding to your skills :) xxx

I love it, it was a career change for me I always loved nails, so decided to I roll in the beauty course best decision I ever made!

I've been working in hairdressers since I was 14 and started nail art at about 11 or 12 and I really can't imagine myself doing anything else x hoping to do beauty as well and doing a nail tech course at Easter so I'm really excited :) x always better to do something you love!xxx

I've been working in hairdressers since I was 14 and started nail art at about 11 or 12 and I really can't imagine myself doing anything else x hoping to do beauty as well and doing a nail tech course at Easter so I'm really excited :) x always better to do something you love!xxx

That's great! It does make a big difference to your day enjoying what you are doing lol

Latest posts

Back