Scottish geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat18

Reaction score
Hi, i have my own business and use sallys for products. I was just wondering what other companies are out there for the basics (cotton pads etc) in scotland if possible that don't charge a fortune for delivery. Thanks :)

Hi! I either go to Salon Services, or if I'm needing a big stock up I do a big order from ellisons or beauty express. I'm normally always over the amount needed for free delivery anyway! 😉

Thank you :). I usually use those 3 aswell. Just wondered if there was anywhere out there i was missing :) x

Thank you :). I usually use those 3 aswell. Just wondered if there was anywhere out there i was missing :) x

Hi Kat, qualified therapists and techs can shop in our Glasgow or Edinburgh store. We stock all things CND, Tibby Olivier, HD Brows, Sienna X and also have most of the basics like cotton pads, etc. I don't know where you are in Scotland but if not near either city, we charge £5 for delivery. If you would like further information check out our website www.thecentrescotland.com

Thank you, will have a look after work :) x

Latest posts

Back