Scottish Nail Technician of the Year - competition launched!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The Competitors Packs for the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2009 are now online for you to download, as well as full Rules and Regs:

BeautyServe.com :: The world of professional beauty, nails, tanning & complementary therapies at your fingertips.

This is Scotland's only professional nail competition, with 10 categories taking place over one day - Sunday 10th May at the Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh. The event is sponsored by Entity Nail Couture, and Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT).

This year we've moved the competition down into the main exhibition area at Scottish Beauty, so visitors can see what really goes on at a nail competition, which will hopefully inspire them to take part in a competition in the future.

For 2009 we have introduced a new Boxed Nail Art category - with the theme 'Seven Deadly Sins', and this year's Photographic competition requires you to include hands and feet within your image - the theme is 'Greek Mythology'. Plus don't forget there's the usual Top Tech categories for L&P, Wrap, Sculpt and Gel, Newcomers for anyone who's never entered a professional nail comp before, Salon Nail Challenge and Salon Nail Art Challenge. Plus colleges are invited to participate in the Student competition too.

Everyone who entered in 2008 is of course very welcome to compete again, and don't forget you will save £5 off your total entry fee if you took part last year.

Pre-registration closes on Friday 8th May so you've plenty of time, however places are strictly limited so if you know you definately want to take part, then secure your place early.

As usual, we're very excited to be bringing this competition back to Edinburgh - this will be the sixth year it has taken place - and I would love you to join us there.

Best wishes
Melissa x

Hey All

Am so gutted I won't be there this year but all the best to everyone that enter's.

Enjoy, wish I could be there.

Take Care Good luck to everyone that enters

Sarah xxx

Hey All

Am so gutted I won't be there this year but all the best to everyone that enter's.

Enjoy, wish I could be there.

Take Care Good luck to everyone that enters

Sarah xxx

Just because you are gallavanting around the world doesn't mean you can't do a photographic entry....plenty beaches where you are to do a photo shoot with a Greek Mythology theme!! lol

Good Luck to everyone who enters, great to see this Scottish Competition going from strength to strength.
Will be great to see it on the main floor this year. :eek:

Latest posts

Back