Scratch Needs Your Opinion...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
Hello Nail Geeks

I am hoping to find a selection of techs, mobilers, manicurists and salon owners across the uK and Ireland who would like to offer business information for a Question Time Forum.

I am looking for advice on ways you may be improving or enhancing your business over the next 6 months to bring in new clients. This could be refreshing your menu, bringing in new lines or new marketing techniques.

Please contact me on [email protected] if you are interested

thank you
Alex

Dear Geeks

just to elaborate...

I would like a quote or small piece from you discussing your business ideas and changes - to help inspire other techs to make similar changes to boost and enhance their business and get more clients through the door.
I would also like then to have a photo of you or your team or your salon or all three if you can provide them - so we can see who you are.

I will need this information by 5th September

so please email me urgently to let me know you're taking part

kinds regards and thank you
Alex Fox:green:

Hi Alex
I would be interested in this? How much roughly would you like me to write. I dont have a shop but I do have a mobile beauty business called Go Gorgeous.
Thanks
Karen McGinn

Dear Karen

Hi -
please write me about 200-300 words on your set up/mobile business

I would like to know how your business has developed, what marketing strategies have worked for you and how you plan to further develop your business.

Please them email it over to me with a photo of yourself

thanks ofr your interest
Alex Fox

[email protected]

hi,
i am deffo interested in this, i run my own salon, my girls and i would love to feature and we are all bursting with ideas, and enthusiasm for business, i tried to email u but it wont allow my hotmail address, let me know what i should do!!! liz xxxx

Business will always come knocking at your door if your good at what you do clients will always recommend you to others. People talk. The best and cheapest form of advertising is customer recommendation and often the cheapest too, as I've found out myself over the years, one can spend thousands on fancy marketing but if your application techniques fail all the advertising in the world becomes a big waste of money.
Yes we all need new business but returning business is our reputation.

Running your own business is a great feeling. I've rented many rooms in the past, run businesses ect... I'm always happy to help.
Advice would be to start with an opening offer on a full set to introduce the clients to you and your services. Aim to get em in the door, then promote yr self, retail even if its oil! sound enthusiasic as your confidence in the products will rub off. get some leaflets, or biz cards, post em everywhere any any where, get the client to pass 1 on
to their mates, family and friends, off money off for so many recommendations.
there are always ways to attract cusom without spending fortunes.
xmas is 3 months away NOW is the time to prep for it {make some displays for, halloween and xmas art}. let your enthusiasum show in your work, as you never know who will see it. make use of your spare time to plan for future occasions and run promos and offers to match. keep clients wondering what your going to do next!

kris

I rent a chair in very successfull salon but have a great concept for mobile technician's. Need someone interested with money to invest to help me bring my idea to life and then franchise it. Defo going to be a money earner . Only serious business minded people get in touch.

hi,
i am deffo interested in this, i run my own salon, my girls and i would love to feature and we are all bursting with ideas, and enthusiasm for business, i tried to email u but it wont allow my hotmail address, let me know what i should do!!! liz xxxx

Dear Liz

we need to communicate via email as I am located in the Middle East now.

Any chance you can set up a new email account?

I can't understand why your hotmail would not work
try it again as I'd love to pursue your ideas

Thanks

Alex Fox

Running your own business is a great feeling. I've rented many rooms in the past, run businesses ect... I'm always happy to help.
Advice would be to start with an opening offer on a full set to introduce the clients to you and your services. Aim to get em in the door, then promote yr self, retail even if its oil! sound enthusiasic as your confidence in the products will rub off. get some leaflets, or biz cards, post em everywhere any any where, get the client to pass 1 on
to their mates, family and friends, off money off for so many recommendations.
there are always ways to attract cusom without spending fortunes.
xmas is 3 months away NOW is the time to prep for it {make some displays for, halloween and xmas art}. let your enthusiasum show in your work, as you never know who will see it. make use of your spare time to plan for future occasions and run promos and offers to match. keep clients wondering what your going to do next!

kris

Dear Krissie

please can you email me directly on [email protected] as I have some questions I need to ask you?

thanks

Alex Fox

I am a nail tech and i am soon going to be doing a makeup course,to expand my business menu.and i also want to do massages and also the hot stone massages.

Hi Guys
i need some help im opening a store in greece with professinal nail stuff i wanted to ask of what acrilc and gel products are good to work with apart from well known brand names

Latest posts

Back