Scratch Subscription?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I recently subscribed through Designer Nails for the Scratch offer. I was told my first issue would be September - is this out yet? I can't wait for my copy!

Not out yet - but should be within the first week of the month.

September's issue was sent out yonks ago, the next one will be October which should be sent out anytime, but to be honest i'm having nothing but problems so far I've had to ring em every time about mine :sad:

had the September issue for a while now.

I haven't had any probs with Scratch....... Love it:biggrin:

naturalnails said:
Not out yet - but should be within the first week of the month.

Sorry, I must be living in a different time warp to everyone else - I have had the September issue since the beginning of the month LOL. I too have never had any problems with their timing.

Hiya

I also subscribed via the special offer. Our first copy will actually be the October issue which is sent out around 29 September so not long to wait! :)

Lynn

Hi

I was going to subscribe to scratch but was going to wait until March next year, as scratch are hosting the nail and beauty at Oylmpia, but if you got it cheaper it might be worth getting now. How much did you pay and how do I subscribe through Designer Nails.

thanks

I think it was £15 plus vat. I received a flyer in with my products but I'm not too sure how long the offer was valid for so you might want to contact the sales team at Designer Nails for further info as they are always really helpful.

Lynn

Yes - I paid £15 too, through Designer Nails. I heard about through this site! I think it's a really good offer.

I subscribed thru Designer Nails on 15th Aug, and still nothing!

Let me know if you find out who to chase about subscriptions?

Hiya Laura

I expect your first issue will be out on 29 September or thereabouts. I think the subscriptions are sent on to Scratch in bulk rather than individually so that's why you haven't got your copy yet. You could always contact Scratch direct to check if they have you on their database:

[email protected]

Lynn :D

thanks geeks for your help, unfortunately I'm not a qualified Nail Techie yet so I won't be able to purchase Scratch Mag through Nail Design, I did check out their web page but couldn't see anything on there.

Oh well I'll have to be patient and wait until March 05.

Newbie geek

TotallyObsessed said:
thanks geeks for your help, unfortunately I'm not a qualified Nail Techie yet so I won't be able to purchase Scratch Mag through Nail Design, I did check out their web page but couldn't see anything on there.

Oh well I'll have to be patient and wait until March 05.

Newbie geek
Are you sure about this? I think that you can subscribe if you are a student - you certainly can to Profesional Nails

Latest posts

Back