Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Wonda, what insurance is this with? Thx

Scratch is now with ABT insurance. It used to be with BABTAC. I switched my insurance overto ABT just so I could continue getting Scratch for free. It's a must to keep up to date with the industry, and so many interesting articles , like Vicky's :)

just subscribed to scratch and also nail pro magazine now I will shall be waiting like a eager beaver for them to arrive! feels like Christmas! :D

Are any of you lovely ladies subscribed to Scratch magazine? If so, do you find it useful? Does anyone know if it ever features Shellac?

Sorry for the million questions just at college my tutor mentioned the library have some editions, however as I go in an evening 9 times out of 10 I can't make it for a nosey haha.. Just wanted to know if it is a useful magazine.

To be honest, the best and fastest way to keep up with what is new and hot in the industry is Salon Geek.com!!

Of course Sweet Squared and Shellac feature every month in SCRATCH. You would not expect not to see the industry leaders in a magazine such as SCRATCH would you?

Would you say it's worth it for us ladies that just do natural nails for the minute?

I hope to learn Brisa Lite Sculpting but it wont be this year.

I love it, 99% of my business is Shellac and I was in it this month too *air thrust* x

Thanks girls for your replies.. I was just unsure as without sounding daft I have never heard of Scratch so when your in college and briefly hear it you are unsure if it is the best magazine.. to me its like someone suggesting a gossip magazine, you cant pick one that is the best so i was unsure what scratch was like.. hope this makes sense as to why i asked in the first place, i dont want people thinking im not interested i just want the best haha :)

Thanks girls for your replies.. I was just unsure as without sounding daft I have never heard of Scratch so when your in college and briefly hear it you are unsure if it is the best magazine.. to me its like someone suggesting a gossip magazine, you cant pick one that is the best so i was unsure what scratch was like.. hope this makes sense as to why i asked in the first place, i dont want people thinking im not interested i just want the best haha :)

Well, to be honest, it is the only industry mag we have in the UK. Not any competition, really.

Well, to be honest, it is the only industry mag we have in the UK. Not any competition, really.

I didn't know it was the only one, as it was only briefly mentioned one evening in college.

I'm going to subscribe but just can't decide whether to go digital or hard copy. The price for digital is very appealing, but I noticed it says that's it's a way to read the latest version online. Does this mean that I won't be able to view previous versions that fall within my subscription? i.e. can I still access this month's version next month, or in 10 months time?

Can someone who subscribes digitally let me know? Thanks in advance :)

I'm going to subscribe but just can't decide whether to go digital or hard copy. The price for digital is very appealing, but I noticed it says that's it's a way to read the latest version online. Does this mean that I won't be able to view previous versions that fall within my subscription? i.e. can I still access this month's version next month, or in 10 months time?

Can someone who subscribes digitally let me know? Thanks in advance :)

I'm digital, I can access at least the last year's worth :) so yes, you can use your subscription to view back issues, rather than future issues if you want x

I'm digital, I can access at least the last year's worth :) so yes, you can use your subscription to view back issues, rather than future issues if you want x
Thank you for taking the time to reply :) I'm off to subscribe - exciting!

Latest posts

Back