Screw on nail charms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
hi all

I gained a new client today who wore screw on nail charms they were really effective and she wanted to carry on buying more, she said her last tech sold them from between £25-£35 a nail some she had were 9ct gold
they were held in place via a tiny nut.

Do anyone know where i can purchase them I have done a google search (as you do) but can only find american sites that do them, you also need a tool for the tiny nut fiddly little blighters i can tell you.

They can only be used with enhancements on the free edge by drilling a hole from the underside by either a hand tool or your efile. but they did look gorgeous so would like to add this to my treatment list. As the client is eager to purchase more.
Any help is much appreciated
Debbie x

iv not seen anyone wearing them for years :green: have you looked on ebay ? maybe starnails do them think they did the ones i got

So am i right in thinking that these sit on the nail? They are not danglers??

They look really nice ....

i havent seen these use for a long time but there is always someone who still loves them

Can only speak for the ones we sell but Yes they sit on top of the nail.

Bit like a pierced ear but for a nail -LOL

x

Hmmm i think i shall invest in some of those ...great idea for prom time x

iv not seen anyone wearing them for years :green: have you looked on ebay ? maybe starnails do them think they did the ones i got

I got a zip on ebay a few months ago and it looked fab,that was a crew back hth.xx

Latest posts

Back