Scrubfresh....wish I had discovered it sooner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NourishedNails

Reaction score
Well title says it all, it actually rocks!! Usually my index finger is starting to lift after 7 days (I use gelish) as with me having 2 kids and a dog they take a battering!! Well they look immaculate still :) so chuffed with it!!

hi there can you use this with any gel polish or just gelish? I currently use gellux. :)

its great isnt it hun....i even use it when i do a normal manicure to help polish stay on longer!!

hi there can you use this with any gel polish or just gelish? I currently use gellux. :)

I should think so hun it's to cleanse the nail plate, so should work well with every system xx

its great isnt it hun....i even use it when i do a normal manicure to help polish stay on longer!!

It is, good idea hun, really seems to make it adhere much better... Thanks for recommending it to me xx

Thanks, at the moment I use prep & wipe which gellux say to prep the nails and to remove the sticky layer at the end of treatment. But I keep hearing how great scrub fresh is that I might give it a go. :)

Me too, I wouldn't put anything on nails without it now!

i agree its a great product..i've just discovered it, it's fab!! :D

Latest posts

Back