Sculpting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
As I'm feeling a little more confident after my client this morning, I decided to have a go at sculpting as the only time I've had a go was last Monday during my conversion.
I'm pretty pleased with the results, I've been putting of trying as was worried I'd be rubbish!
Excuse my other awful nails lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341598132.175913.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341598132.175913.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341598156.462287.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341598156.462287.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 242
To me they are absolutely fab. I still dont feel brave enough to have a go on myself it seems really difficult. If any professionals look at this i would like of they could point out any improvements to be done here (if you dont mind that is hunni) did you find them easy enough to do? My friend says she hates offering tips now and loves sculpting all the way!

Thank you hun..id like to know what someone with experience thinks!
The hardest thing was getting the form on myself..this is my right hand so was using my left! But I think when I'm brave enough to try on a client it will be quicker and easier x

That came across as rude- I certainly didn't mean it, I meant I'd like to know what someone with experience thinks TOO. What a difference one word makes ;)

They are fab!Well done!
I can't wait for my conversion course on Tuesday :D

They are fab!Well done!
I can't wait for my conversion course on Tuesday :D
Thank you:D
You will love the course, it's such a treat getting the lamp and all those lovely products!
Did you manage to get a model then?xx

Last edited:
Thank you:D
You will love the course, it's such a treat getting the lamp and all those lovely products!
Did you manage to get a model then?xx

I managed to get a brilliant model,she was really lovely!I found her here on salon geek:D
Course was ok(it was L&P),it finished 2 hours early unfortunately and my box that the kit came in was a bit squashd,I'm a bit OCD and these little things are important to me.I got there right when they were about to start(as I was traveling a long way) so I couldn't ask for a different one.Tutor kept saying that he wasn't supposed to be there and that he wanted to cancell the course a few days before it started . The Sweet shop was kind of empty,most things out of stock...
I called them today to ask if this is normal,I mean to finish the couse 2 hours early and they said that the tutor can do whatever he wants,I'm not complaining-I just feel a bit disappointed
I did make a great friend and that made my day enjoyable against all odds and we had a lovely day in Covent Garden :D

I managed to get a brilliant model,she was really lovely!I found her here on salon geek:D
Course was ok(it was L&P),it finished 2 hours early unfortunately and my box that the kit came in was a bit squashd,I'm a bit OCD and these little things are important to me.I got there right when they were about to start(as I was traveling a long way) so I couldn't ask for a different one.Tutor kept saying that he wasn't supposed to be there and that he wanted to cancell the course a few days before it started . The Sweet shop was kind of empty,most things out of stock...
I called them today to ask if this is normal,I mean to finish the couse 2 hours early and they said that the tutor can do whatever he wants,I'm not complaining-I just feel a bit disappointed
I did make a great friend and that made my day enjoyable against all odds and we had a lovely day in Covent Garden :D
:sad:I'm really sorry you didn't have a great experience...2 hours early seems ridiculous!! I'd expect it to run for the hours stated! And very disappointing that the shop was low on stock!!

:sad:I'm really sorry you didn't have a great experience...2 hours early seems ridiculous!! I'd expect it to run for the hours stated! And very disappointing that the shop was low on stock!!

I still love Gigi and I'm sure this is just a one-of,I probably should call them again to repeat the day...hmmm
Just the time and money spent on travel and getting another day off,it's probably never gonna happen:sad:

Latest posts

Back