Sculptured acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petals2011

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently just practising at the moment, can you tell me how to make it smooth at the edges to avoid lifting, Thanks

I've just read your other posts, can it ask have you actually had training and are now practicing?

Yes I have a level2 but just getting back into it after a few years off.

Did the level 2 include enhancement training or just mani, pedi, gel polish?

Glad to see that you have had some training as it is critical to your career and the health and well being of potential clients. The questions you are asking in all the threads you have started are issues that would have/should have been covered in your Level 2 training if the training included L&P training. If the training did not include L&P training, then I highly suggest you find a course that is happy to just cover L&P application as you would have covered all the other areas in your level 2 course, so you would not need to start from scratch with this.
If you did do L&P application in your level 2 course, it sounds like you could do with a quick refresher course, these are easy to do and should not break the bank, you can just show your cert from your previous training to prove you have done training and you should be able to book a refresher course anywhere.
You might be able to find a refresher course that is happy just to focus on the areas you are having problems with and doing a refresher course will give you that boost of confidence that is sometimes needed to keep going.

You need to make sure your nail form is correctly fitted to the natural nail this helps a lot.

Latest posts

Back