sea monkeys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can you buy some sea monkeys from???

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks I didn't think of looking on ebay!!! lol

xxxxxxxxx

i breed em for my fish, i get about 500,000 eggs for $12, the fish luv em, sea monkies were advertised in the back af comics about 30 years ago, yes, i loved em as a kid, now as an adult they are a food source that keeps my fish healthy and active (they have to chase em), however kids love to watch em hatch & grow, they have quite a comical look about them

I just read the entire thread before doing a seach for a pic.... and EWW!! I see you all like these fascinating creatures.... but sorry, I think they look like some disgusting out of space creatures, and if I had any I would be afraid it crawled up the tank at nights....:eek:

LOL, I think they're that ugly it makes um quite cute, in a strange way!!! ha ha

If that makes sense!!!

xxxxxxxxx

mand778 said:
LOL, I think they're that ugly it makes um quite cute, in a strange way!!! ha ha

If that makes sense!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I agree. I was quite scared of Hannibal when he hatched but everyone took the mick out of him and it made me protective and I eventually ended up thinking he was quite cute. He was the work's pet!

we have them there brill, they love light & algae, if they do die for some reason like you killed them :lol: let the water evaporate totally then fill up with bottled water & they will start again (as they will have layed eggs b4 they died & start over)
they can get quite big & last for up to 2 years, we have had ours for 8 months they are really easy to keep IMO.

Latest posts

Back