Sean's 1st Airbrushing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my a***!!! :smack: He's just started grouting it and we still have to creep around his electrician friend to fit the shower for us!

Debs me darlin' - I got the pics and sent a reply, did you not get it? They were the ones that included you with BLONDE hair weren't they? I thought the nails were lovely, I've just checked my sent box to see if they email is still there but I must have emptied the folder!

Sean is airbrushing my toes for me tonight - I'm trying to get him to do the pedicure for me too but it looks like I'll be doing that myself! :rolleyes: I'll post a pic as long as you all don't laugh at my 'orrible feet!

hahaha I like a man that can do that.

you be nummer 3 in my fan list for manley nailartists.
1 is Trang Nuygen
2 is Pepijn Borrel
3 is Sean :)

awwwww cute you had better watch out he might get the airbrush bug and before you know it he will be covering you with little designs lol to practice.

well done its good he has the interest to give it a go!!!

Thanks Loo and Jolan (though I'm a little peeved I only made no.3 on that list :irked: Who are those other guys anyway? *LOL*)

Jackie and Karren, I wanna know why its always the mans' job when it comes to tiling, etc? Whatever happened to equal opportunities for the ladies, etc? I dont mind one bit if someone else wants a go at the tiling and I'll just do whatever you guys do during the day instead, eh...... what do you guys do during the day ?

oooooooooooo thin ice seanny seanny !!! lol

did jackie tell you it arrived in the post this morning ! lol

Us women would do the tiling hun but it would only dishearten you further with another thing we can do better ! lol

kx

well Trang Nuygen is a very very good Nailartist, he is The maker of O.N.S Odyssey Nail systeems.
I love his 3D en lurn a lot from him just by looking to him.
He is a very nice man and always anser everbody's questions over and over again.

And Pepijn Borrel is a International Master Educator from Creative in the Netherlands,he have very long nails him self :))))

This is his link
http://www.divinenails.nl/index2_files/Page434.htm

There are REALLY nice. I am thing of getting an Airbrush kit myself, which one do you use, model info and where I can get one please. And are the airbrush kits with the propellant cannister ok or compressor better, if compressor which one would be good to start with. I live in Spain. Mandy

Josje, I was only fooling about with you };-) I've checked out that link, thanks.

Mandy, I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person. I airbrushed those nails with my better half 'Jackiemc' beside me, she's an Airbrush educator. I don't actually know anything about nails myself, I'm a computer geek. All I can tell you is that Jackie uses an Iwata compressor which has an auto shut-off feature, this kicks in when the correct pressure has been reached. It is expensive, but its also the most reliable, just switch it on and forget about it. You can also get a mini-compressor complete with airbrush which is much cheaper (ideal for starting out), this however has no auto shut-off so you'll have to listen to the compressor running constantly in the background (very irritating), and because of this you have to watch that it doesnt overheat.

Hopefully some nail-type person will come and rescue me now so I dont have to explain anything else. JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the angel how festive, well done.

Hi there,,,,,
by the way Jackie i must apologise as i found your reply to me re the pictures it was in the PIGGIN DELETED ITEMS!!! Ken did not have a good evening that night,and he still denies it :evil: by the way my hair is red now :D
Did Sean do your toenails that night if so then wheres the piccies???????? i'm out of work now Jackie.walked out cos she decided to change from taking 20 percent commission of what we earned (was fine) to £25 per day rental cos she said she was'nt earning enough from us !!!!!!!!!! So 3 of us went, cheeky bag :eek: can't believe i did it 3 weeks before xmas but hey it was a matter of principal by then!
Anyhow is that bathroom proper finished Sean,,,,i want pictures as proof and that does'nt mean going round next doors!!!!!!!
take care the both of you....xx

Hiya Debs, Jackie's away over with her Mum at present, she's coming back tonight and I'm sure she'll reply to you then, well maybe not tonight, she wont be back home til about 01.00.

So sorry to hear about your job, hope you guys manage ok through the holiday season, we'll send over some turkey sarnies if you're stuck. *S* I never got round to doing Jackies' toes, it's to happen on Wednesday, no doubt her ladyship will post the pics. So then, what's this about red hair! Have you finally lost it altogether???? *LOL* You've gone over the edge, eh?

You'll be glad to hear the bathroom is now finished. Just a couple of towel holders to secure and that's it. Should have that sorted before I leave to pick Jackie up from the airport.

What's that? You want proof? Thought as much ....... ok, here ya go. Your opinion please, a bit too much or a perfect balance? You can see Ive had to do a bit of manoevering to get the extra space, but the finished effect isn't half bad.

Bathroom.jpg

ROTFLMAO

OMG!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

So when are you available to sort my bathroom out ..... ?????? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: WOT ARE YOU LIKE,,,,,,,,, Sean you're so funny,,,,you bloody wish eh that bathrooms better than my house!!!!!!!
a turkey sarnie would be appreciated thanks :) i'm working at florist full time all xmas week then i'll think about wot to do after xmas,,,,hey did ya get my card?
Yes i want piccies of the toes please,,,havent touched my airbrush in weeks, think i've gone into a slump with the nails and need a kick up the butt to get enthusiasm back :sad: suppose i need to get in a place thats busy if anyone reads this that owns a salon in Bradford then hey i'm ya girl if you need a nail tech!!!!
Anyhow moan over,,(sorry!)
take care and congratulations on the bathroom,won't believe it till i see it so maybe another trip across the river is needed :lol: :wink2: :D xx

Nikki, sorry to burst your bubble hun, but that bathroom resides in some house in Florida, USA. (I er, borrowed the pic from the website..... *shhhhsss, dont tell anyone* These two reprobates, Debsy and Karren have been giving me grief 'cos I've taken a bit longer than normal (in their opinion, I hasten to add) to tile the walls and install a shower. They say that it shouldn't take 8 months to do that amount of work. LMAO, yeah right, show me someone who could do it quicker than that....... puhleese.
confused.gif

Debs, I finished airbrushing Jackie's toes last night, hopefully we'll get to post the pics later on, stay tuned.

...... just taken some pics of my 'Christmas Toenails á la Seanny'. I do not want to hear any comments about my skanky toes - ok? :wink2:

I thought he did really well, and you should have seen how good he was at cleaning them up afterwards - pure bliss (love having my feet and toes fiddled with!). I'e told him he is now in charge of doing my toes (nail art) on a regular basis!

Attachments

• Copy of Xmas toes 2.JPG
    Copy of Xmas toes 2.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Copy of Xmas Toes 4.JPG
    Copy of Xmas Toes 4.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 50
they are great Jackie and well done seanny mmmm I am so jealous you have a man around to do your toe nails so well... my boyfriend would have got it everywhere lol :rolleyes: :)

WELL Seanny you have surpassed yourself yet again!
They are really good! I can just imagine you Jackie sat there whilst he was doing them,bet you had a right laugh!
take care debsxx

Well done they are really great! I love the angel one :Love: :D

Latest posts

Back