Sean's 1st Airbrushing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
Hi all, Sean doesn't know I'm posting these but I thought he did so well for his first attempt at airbrushed nail art I just had to share!!! He'll probably kill me for posting them when he gets in from work in the morning!

My favourite is the angel and I'm going to get him to airbrush this on my big toes for Christmas. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 157
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 168
They are fab.

Well Jackie, he needs something to do in his spare time after all, he only does fire fighting, web site design and replying to endless e-mails - he has to fill the other 2 minutes with something LOL.

They're a damn sight better than my first attempt :irked:

A Master of All Trades it would seem! :lol:

Well done mate!

Hi!
lovely designs i love the angel really nice for christmas.

WELL DUNE KEEP DOING THE LOVELY DESIGNS.

WELL DUNE!!

Excellent work!!! mine aint even that good!!! lol

Well done Sean !!! or should i say Jackie as its your training hun thats turned him into such a fab airbrusher ! lol

p.s. Popping to post office tomorrow by the way !! let me know when arrives hun

kx

Wow! Nice one!

They look lovley i've been practicing with my airbrush and i ain't that good an i've ad it a few months now!

They look really good!

Way to go Sean,

Excellent work sean and obviously superb training from your lovely lady Jackie, well done the pair of you

love the angel :)

Lucia
x

WOW!! they look really great!!
I don't do airbrush (yet) but I think he did a great job!!!!
When is he going to do nails??????

Jeez!!! What a cheek! :( You think you could go to work without having to worry about what's going on at home. Those nails were just an introduction, I didn't want to post anything in here...... at least until I had something worth posting. Maybe another 5 or 6 years would see me right.

Anyway, thanks for the sympathy vote guys, you'll get your reward in Heaven. I suppose I better thank 'The War Department' too for her limitless patience and great teaching skill ( I would have thrown the towel in with myself long before) Thanks darlin' *kiss* I'll tell ya somethin'..... this airbrushing lark is bloody addictive! *LOL* Everything else has gone on hold, if you're waiting on a reply for website help (Fiona, that's not directed at you ...........specifically *S*) you may have to wait a while longer.

Karren, what's the surprise? I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!! :smack:

Be patient Sean !! and dont be naughty and open it ive addressed it to jackie ! lol

ps dont get too excited ! but i think you'll like it / them !

kx

C'mon Karren, giz a break! Give us a little clue.... has it got wires, speakers, flashing lights, etc? Better be somethin' I can switch on. *LOL*

nope ! lol Trust me x

kx

i would just like to say OH MY DAYS! they are sooooooooo good. well done sean you should be proud! i would be:D

they look really cool, I've just started practising airbrushing so I know how hard it can be. Hope I get as good as you.

:D

Lots of practice and repetition, apparently that's the key to success. As you apply the paint to your first nail, the instructor will inform you several goddamn times *Grrrr* that you're spraying too wet, so you adjust your airbrush position, ease off on the trigger and try again. Gradually over the period of about an hour or so ;) , most of the paint is staying on the nail, so that second couch roll won't be required to mop up spillages (keep it on standby for the next tip).

Cost of teaching me the basics of airbrushing:

5 nail tips = €0.70 (£0.50) plus an extra 40 cents for the 3 that I threw in the bin that Jackie doesnt know about. *wink*
400yds Couch roll=€2.60 (£1.99)
2 pots of paint=€14.00 (£10.00)
Prozac for Jackie (industrial strength)=€16.00 (£12.00)
Electricity used= negligible
Shampoo for cats and dogs=€3.50 (£2.75)
eye wash for cats and dogs=€2.00 (£1.50)

A pretty cheap night, eh? :D

Seriously though, thanks for the compliments. I think I'm in the wrong job, I had a blast doing those nails. Great fun..... and you guys call this work??? };-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oooooooh you crack me up!!! can imagine the animals running for cover!!
But honestly Sean they are chuffin fabarooney, better than my first attempts which by the way i did e-mail pictures to Jackie but got no reply so i'm thinking maybe she did'nt get them or you don't like me really so just ignored it :lol: sent to Karren too and she got them ok.
cheeky sod anyway saying "you lot call this work" right, your next challenge is to do a full set of acrylic p&w then post us the piccie :D
Jackie this just goes to show what a fantastic teacher in Airbrushing you are chicken!
keep posting the pics Sean,,,,
hope you are both well,
Hope you've done that bathroom by the way if you've got time to play with the airbrush Sean!!!!!

'chuffin' fabarooney' is a good thing, right? *LOL Hiya Debs *hugs* All the credit really should go to her Jackie, she has the patience of a Saint, bless her, and she still manages to keep a smile on that pretty face. I'd be fit to burst.

I'll look into the missing pics immediately and I'll get back to you about them. I hope YOU are keeping up your airbrushing skills, we have ways of checking you know. I'm pleased to inform you that the bathroom is now fit for a Queen. The Queen of Sheba that is, she's dead so she wont mind the mess that it's in. *LOL* Actually, it really is almost finished, you can check it out on your next visit.

you do know we are planning a trip in Feb Sean !

almost finished ! lol you / men do make me laugh i wonder actually if you have done any work since we were there ! lol - Debsy is right put the airbrush and hose down and get you love's bathroom FINISHED !!!

kx

Latest posts

Back