searching for a hair colorist? HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAROL777

Reaction score
Okay so Ive posted 2 other threads before and its about a good salon in miami and bleach brand well the reason is because im looking for a great hairdresser that will for fill my desire of becoming ultra bleach blonde (or white blonde) with an all global even color. right now im already pretty light (level 11 on top 9 on bottom) natural color of my hair is about a 2-3 ...so i know its hard and not anyone will take the job!
So my questions are
how long should the hairdresser have as a hairdresser?or does it matter?
should they do this kinda procedure frequently?
should i ask for a profolio of their work ? or is it wrong to ask that?
usually hair colorist with a lot of experience say they can do it and stuff to show off to their staff at least thats what happened to me ... but never turned out 100% great ... and thats what im looking for

Okay so Ive posted 2 other threads before and its about a good salon in miami and bleach brand well the reason is because im looking for a great hairdresser that will for fill my desire of becoming ultra bleach blonde (or white blonde) with an all global even color. right now im already pretty light (level 11 on top 9 on bottom) natural color of my hair is about a 2-3 ...so i know its hard and not anyone will take the job!
So my questions are
how long should the hairdresser have as a hairdresser?or does it matter?
should they do this kinda procedure frequently?
should i ask for a profolio of their work ? or is it wrong to ask that?
usually hair colorist with a lot of experience say they can do it and stuff to show off to their staff at least thats what happened to me ... but never turned out 100% great ... and thats what im looking for

Hi , and I keep answering lol,
besides the fact that you are so dark haired naturally
a good hairdresser will know that its risky business as things can go wrong
and it will never be 100% great

You know youself that things have gone wrong in the past ,
so you know the risks you are taking,

Another reason why good hairdressers wont commit is that they know the rules with bleach products
and to achieve the lift you desire it would have to be left on longer than usual,

This is a real biggie because once it goes over the reccomended manufactures instruction times,
then the salons insurance companys policy will become null and void.

So really you really are asking a hairdresser and/or the salon to take big risks and put their job and reputation on the line, :Grope:

Some of the inexperienced hairdressers may do this for you
but now that you know some of the risks involved
and teamed with the bad experiences you have had before

I have to ask you in your quest for white blonde hair
( You wouldnt really ask a hairdresser again would you ?) :eek:

and yes frequent maintenance of lifting nearly black roots up to white is so risky as even teeny bits of bleach product overlapping
is a recipe for future breakage , :cry:

hope this helps

perhaps one day there will be a bleach that lifts hair without any damage :)

I know that some wig companys have cold bleaching techniques
but that means the hair being immersed in vats of liquid for days until all the pigment has been removed,
cant see that catching on in the hairdressers though :eek: lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back