Secret Salon, Channel 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Anyone else watching? Xx

Yea I am :) are any geeks on there?

Just watched it too, laughed all the way through. Interesting programme!

Such a variety of people lol, I'm like the welsh mother one trying to make everyone stop talking about inappropriate stuff on the shop floor *cringe*

I watched some of it but tbh I turned over as it made me cringe! I hope the salons they featured weren't representative of our industry lol

I watched it last night I was in stitches. They all came across well and how they want people to feel good, regardless of their own opinionated thoughts. I find aspects of it very similar in the sense of welcoming clients, biting your tongue, gossiping about tv etc, we have linger ons in the salon and its nice, they're like your paying friends! I've got a degree in BSc Psychology and majority of my own clients love to have a "therapy session on my therapy couch" hehe.

I always have clients asking to be a fly on the wall in my salon because everyone knows everyone else. The programme was to show three diverse salons and the conversations that flow in those areas, its pretty much what every salon talks about at one stage or the other. xoxo

I really enjoyed it & had a good laugh! Im not hair anymore but it is similar when doing a clients nails. Except Ive never been told about an affair etc xx

I've been told some right funny ones.... a while ago I got told about a menage et trois...except I know both ladies and one is how shall I put it.... a granny. So much drama has happened from that little arrangement that a child was born. To be fair thats proberly the most shocking thing i have been told. xoxo

Lol it is funny how conversations go in the salon, we've had some crackers, the last really cringey day tho was every customer that came in that day continued on a conversation about pooing! Eww!!! Pmsl I spend the whole day cringing telling people to change the subject and get told by all of them, "well we all poo love".... 😳😩 😂

Is this still on?! I've not heard of it before?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it was a series or a one off but it'll be on 4OD catch up

Ohh

I'm gonna have a look on catch up now :) x

There are not enough programmes about hair on TV, unless I just never hear of them x

I can't find it :/ what day was it on?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you go on 4od it's still on there.......it's hilarious!!xxx

Oops sorry someone's already said that.......I was just skimming the thread!!!xxx

Found it now,I typed in secret salon but it's actually called secrets of the salon haha, stupid computer!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Found it now,I typed in secret salon but it's actually called secrets of the salon haha, stupid computer!

You should enjoy it, it's so funny!xxx

It was good haha, cant believe they had cats running free in the salon hahah x

Hahaa, that little Welsh salon was so funny! There definitely should be more tv shows on the hair world......we meet some great characters in our line of work. There's no such thing as a boring hairdresser😀xxx

Hahaa, that little Welsh salon was so funny! There definitely should be more tv shows on the hair world......we meet some great characters in our line of work. There's no such thing as a boring hairdresser😀xxx

This is true! We should have a programme about salon geek! hahah

Latest posts

Back