Sell By Dates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bry T

Reaction score
I am wondering why polishes have a sell by date on when Konad HQ inform me that they don't matter? Surely they have a purpose?

I have some stuff coming to the end of it's shelf life and they said don't worry :rolleyes: I can't sell that with telling people!

they r right :D they don't have a sell by date :D I have had a bottle for five years and it is still good ( I use it ) btw it is good that they last forever bec. u don't use much of each bottle..

so just move them between your hands ( u know what I mean ) in case u feel the colors need mixing :)

they r right :D they don't have a sell by date :D I have had a bottle for five years and it is still good ( I use it ) btw it is good that they last forever bec. u don't use much of each bottle..

so just move them between your hands ( u know what I mean ) in case u feel the colors need mixing :)

I have kits to sell with a sell by date. If it was my stuff i wouldn't care :biggrin:

I think it's some sort of legal requirement. Like medicine can only have a couple of years unless something or other then it's allowed more. But they have to put a sell by on it even though some of them can't go off x

Have a clearance sale :wink2:.....pretty please :biggrin:

How much are the kits and what all comes in them..

How much are the kits and what all comes in them..

I am selling them for £5. 1 x M1 plate, 1 x scraper, 1 x stamper, 1 x ml white polish and 1 x ml red polish.

If it comes with plate M1 and is only £5 I will definitely buy one! I like the butterflies and the spider will be great for Hallowen. On your site it says it includes M3 though?

Confusion found...... the kit CONTAINS M3 but the Konad site says that it is M1 and I looked on there before I posted on here.

Wow they are a reliable source. Sorry xx

Ha ha that's ok. Shame it's M3 as I already have that one :(

Ha ha that's ok. Shame it's M3 as I already have that one :(

Oh no sorry hun. I am looking to discount the stone set if you like that?

I already have those 3 polishes. I seriously need to decide what I'm ordering my black polish has completely run out! I'm off to look at your site for the 10th time this week, maybe this time I'll be able to choose :green:

Oh can u post a link to your site please? Xx

Finally made my decision and placed my order! Can't wait for it to arrive now :green:

Will have a look to, and i used to live in didcot lol:eek:

lol wouldnt it just

How much do you charge for shipping? I'm in Kent x

Latest posts

Back