Selling Eve Taylor Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GracefulH&B

Reaction score
Hiya. Just a quick question. I took on the Eve Taylor range in Summer doing facials. I spent the best part of £300 on products. Sadly, the facials never really took off and I'm going to take facials off my list of services. I am, however, stuck with £300 of ET products. You are not allowed to sell them on ebay, so does anybody have any ideas how I get rid of these products. Nobody in my area does ET facials so I can't sell them on to them. Bit stuck as to what to do. Any ideas anybody.

We now have our very own Geekbay right here on SG. It's in the groups. Hopefully you'll find another geek willing to take them off your hands on there. X

We now have our very own Geekbay right here on SG. It's in the groups. Hopefully you'll find another geek willing to take them off your hands on there. X

Hiya, I would definately look to buy some of them from you as well, definately put them on geekbay, loads geeks love Eve Taylor, myself included :) xx

this is interesting to know as i have over £900 worth here professional and retail. My clients really dont like the smell so am getting less and less facials being booked in now :cry:

Gaily84 and lu-B-lu - thanks for that. I'll give that a try.

realisticbeauty - I know what you mean. Some of the products smell lovely, but some, I'm not so keen on. Plus, when I took on the range, I was told that there would be somebody here doing courses, but I've never heard anything since. Never mind, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Where do we find Geekbay?

Thanx

It's in Groups

H xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back