Semi permanent eyelash brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missymeesh

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Ive recently been buying some different brands of lashes. I trained using Hollywood which i have been using, but ive since bought some AH Francis and some Secrect lashes to compare but if im honest i cant tell any difference? I know there must be because of the price difference! Can anyone tell me what the differences are please?
Many thanks
Michelle xx

Hi,

A lot of companies use the same suppliers for their lashes so you might find that they are the same but are just charging diff prices! If they are really bad you will see they are very plasticky and feel very brittle. these are not good as you want them to feel a bit softer so they look more natural.
It's the glues you want to compare, some are very cheap and nasty and some are just overly expensive. get the right glue and you will be set cos that's what holds the whole treatment together at the end of the day! But again with most things it is trial and error. i still buy all my products from ah francis and their customer service is the best in my opinion!

happy hunting :) x

Hi,

A lot of companies use the same suppliers for their lashes so you might find that they are the same but are just charging diff prices! If they are really bad you will see they are very plasticky and feel very brittle. these are not good as you want them to feel a bit softer so they look more natural.
It's the glues you want to compare, some are very cheap and nasty and some are just overly expensive. get the right glue and you will be set cos that's what holds the whole treatment together at the end of the day! But again with most things it is trial and error. i still buy all my products from ah francis and their customer service is the best in my opinion!

happy hunting :) x

Thanks for replying :) which of the AH Francis glue are you using? ive been using the lash bond but im wanting to try another glue as this does take a little while to bond. x

I use the pro blend plus as ive recently started doing it so am still quite slow anyway and dont want to use anything with fumes to start with!! Apparently it is the fasted drying glue you can get without any fumes. They do 2 others though which are stronger and do dry slightly quicker i think. check out their website and maybe you will find something you like! Eyelash Extensions | Eyelash Extension | Eyelash Perming | AH Francis
x

Latest posts

Back