Semi permanent eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christy-j

Reaction score
I have been doing semi Permanent lashes for about 2 months and only used the lashes and glue I got on my course. Can anyone reccomend a good brand of lashes and adhesive?
Thanks
Christy

I use Flirties adhesives they are really good and you can get adhesives for sensitive skins

I use Flirties too you can request samples too x

Another Flirties user here :) like said above, contact them and they will send you little samples xx

Lashbase are worth a look, good products, quick delivery. Most lash companies are selling the same products with different packaging but having a reliable glue that you're used to is the key to a good supplier and I wouldn't use flirties glue again.

I used to use flirties but now use marvel lash fast set. No postage costs as I get 2 bottles everytime Wholesalers does vat free.

I have been doing semi Permanent lashes for about 2 months and only used the lashes and glue I got on my course. Can anyone reccomend a good brand of lashes and adhesive?
Thanks
Christy

Eyeluvlashes are great.

http://www.eyeluvlashes.co.uk

Whatever you chose it good to try different ones to suit you. x

Latest posts

Back