Semi permanent lashes help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
I trained in sp lashes about a year ago at a beauty academy in my area.

Up until recently i have never had any complaints what so ever!!

Firstly ( admittedly a v. awkward client) kid kept jumping all over her whilst doing her lashes (AND MY COUCHE!!) complained a few had come out after a week, so i said i would go and have a look. yes there were 1 or 2 on each eye which i replaced for free. a week later when i get back from holiday i get told via another client she claims her eyelashes had come out in clumps and her natural lashes (which i find hard to believe)?? but she hasnt said anything to me at all.

Secondly. a friend of mine i did a set for. after a week they all cumped together (she was wearing an awful lot of mascara which i then advised her not to do) now 2 weeks on she said the same things happened?

Please can some 1 advise n tell me if im going wrong? I have been using marvel lash and have now changed to Lash base ( both clients were done with marvel lash)

Thanks geeks! x x

Alot people don't like the Marvell lash glue on here but seeing what u said it's not it fault u could loose 1or2 lashes in a week does she not realise they are semi perm not perm sorry to say rude. And if ure friend is wearing mascara she has prob broke or made the bond weak. You can get mascara for these lashes but shouldn't use too much. I always have to put mascara on them as I just don't feel right of I don't lol x

Also her kid jumping about may have put ure off abit x

Thanks for your comment. Its just knocked my confidence soo much recently. I phoned up where i did my training n explained n they said they are sure it isnt through what i have done that this has happened. x

If youve been lashing about a year and these are your first complaints then I would really not worry.

What glue do you use, is it still in date? They are the first things I would look at. Check the clients have adhered to the aftercare, especially the first 24 hours, ie not getting wet, no saunas, being careful of opening oven doors (with that whoosh of heat).

It is quite normal to lose 4 or 5 lashes on an initial full set in the first week, due to lashes that havent adhered quite properly or mature lashes naturally falling out. Any more than 4 or 5 then you need to query it with the client.

As for the client that wears mascarra and the fact that she is saying it has happened again, I would be concerned she is still using it, she needs to use a specific mascarra for eyelash extentions, if she really has to!

These are two individual problems, check your use by date on your glue, check their aftercare, if you havent had any problems so far, I would bet you any money you like, it is the client not you!!

Chin up and have faith in yourself and your work :D

Latest posts

Back