Semi permanent lashes training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.H.E

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have been doing hair extensions for a while now but want to add some other goodies to my business in order to have a more solid income.

I have decided already to train in waxing and have contacted Kim Lawless and am looking towards that in feb.

I also would like to add semi permanent lashes as I feel this would be a nice thing to go with my hair extensions and the clients would probably cross over.

My question is though regarding training; I am lost and do not know where to go. I looked at Capital, Flirties, xtreme and a few others but I do not know who has the better reputation and which will offer me a good variety of knowledge as far as different pricing structures go (I like to offer standard and more luxury brands where possible).

Could anyone please give me any feedback they may have on training companies.

Thanks in advance.

What about nouveau? They do lashes and the HD brow and lvl so lots to spread out to yet still all related, and its a massive brand

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flirties do one to one training, also do flirties curve - which is the lash lift also do courses in express lashes and the price is for the kits and training :)

What about nouveau? They do lashes and the HD brow and lvl so lots to spread out to yet still all related, and its a massive brand

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have spoken to them and they seem to be a good option, I hear quite a lot of things about Flirties too - I will take a look at them both again, thanks a lot for your advice.

Latest posts

Back