Semi permanent lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
Lashes are something I've had a few clients ask me about in the past few weeks.

I've been having a really good look and have narrowed it down to either Flirtires of Hollywood lashes for training. Does anyone who's used these companies have any insight into the pros and cons for each? Thank you

Hi Stook.. I did the Hollywood lashes training and to be honest I didn't find it very thorough. Perhaps it was just the trainer we had but I felt a lot of things were left out. I only realised this when my employer watched me do a set of lashes one day! Also you don't have to do any case studies for the Hollywood lashes which I don't think it the best idea as i think even if you have done the course you may still need some guidance before feeling confident enough to do them on clients.

Thank you. Anyone studied with Flirties?

I've recently done my training with nouveau lashes and they were brilliant, I can't fault them xx

There are alot of flirties trained peps on here or have a look on facebook at flirties beauty chat. There are trainers up and down the country some doing one to one training and once you are trained you have access to a vip group on facebook and access to all the flirties trainers

I contacted Hollywood Lashes when I first started out and can honestly say they were the most unprofessional, rude company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with! I would definitely recommend Nouvea lashes, never had a problem with them :)

Latest posts

Back