Semi permanent make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeam

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am hoping to start training in SPMU (eyebrows, lips and eyeliner). I am currently looking around for the best place to train. Any advice on training that you guys may recommend or think I should avoid would be a great help!

Hi guys

I am hoping to start training in SPMU (eyebrows, lips and eyeliner). I am currently looking around for the best place to train. Any advice on training that you guys may recommend or think I should avoid would be a great help!
have a look t advanced aesthetics international they have 9 centres across the uk, and internationally . x

I am looking to train at nouveau contour but would be happy to hear others opinions - will have a butchers at the above mentioned!

Hi guys

Hi Chloe,

I was wondering whether you managed to do your training ? I would love to get into SPMU as well and was going to travel to the UK just to get my training . I have heard good things about Andrew Stassi , have you heard of him ? And can you let me know how was your experience if you managed to do your training.

Latest posts

Back