Semi permanent makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingy

Reaction score
Any advice for newbies please.

I am currently trying to decide which company to put my trust in for my career.

Anyone trained recently that has any hot tips or advice ???

Hi I just trained last month in permanent makeup with natural enhancement uk based in chiswick , check out their website. The training was amazing , one on one for practicals, felt confident with what I was taught to go ahead and do my 9 case studies.the pre learning is very indepth giving you all the info u need to start and succeed in your buisness, and they are always there to help with any after course questions.

Check out dermace. Reasonable priced training, exclusively 1-2-1 and they won't sign you off till they are happy you are completely competent!

Are any of you going it alone or working within a salon ??

Check out dermace. Reasonable priced training, exclusively 1-2-1 and they won't sign you off till they are happy you are completely competent!
Hi
I'm after a Machine , do you know where I might find one someone selling ,used ??

Hi
I'm after a Machine , do you know where I might find one someone selling ,used ??

Be very careful when buying machines. There are lots of fakes around! Look for a German made machine, not Chinese. I would buy from a main provider if you can, remember the saying pay cheap pay twice! X

Hi I just trained last month in permanent makeup with natural enhancement uk based in chiswick , check out their website. The training was amazing , one on one for practicals, felt confident with what I was taught to go ahead and do my 9 case studies.the pre learning is very indepth giving you all the info u need to start and succeed in your buisness, and they are always there to help with any after course questions.
Hi, How many clients are you getting a week, are you working from your own salon or within various salons ??? Any top tips so far ??

Hi sorry just saw your message. Good luck with your training. I've done about 20 clients so far including my training.

Latest posts

Back