Sending parcels to Australia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Has anybody got any experience of sending a parcel to australia?
I need to send my boyfriends christmas present to him but I have no idea where to start.
There's so many options, Royal Mail, dpd, interlink express, TNT, to name a few.
Customs scares me too. Any advise would be great.
X

Hi, I sent some presents to Australia last Christmas for my friend. It was mostly baby clothes and a few other odds and ends and I sent it through Royal Mail. I can't remember if I asked for anything specific but it cost me about £7 and took around a week to arrive.
I suppose customs wise, price etc it depends on what you are sending.

Hi! My friends and I have just sent a parcel to Australia, we looked on www.parcelhero.com it's amazing, you type in the details of the parcel (from; to; size; weight etc) then they find the cheapest courier. They then pick it up from your house and drop it off at it's destination, superfast compared to Royal Mail and much cheaper! Hope this helps! 😄

Hi i just sent a parcel was clothes for my cousins christmas.....£27!!!! Just about fell over in the post office x

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

However you decide to send your Xmas presents, make sure they're sent tracked and signed for. This way they'll be insured too.

Thank you. Il have a shop around. It's got 30 hand wrote letters in to open throughout the year so I don't want it to get lost. The average I've been quoted is £60! I would love to just spend £27! Haha.

My parcel was collected today, it will arrive (hopefully) on Tuesday in Sydney. It's bigger than a shoe box and weighed in at 3.5kg, it cost me £33 to send it!
Good luck 👍😀

My parcel was collected today, it will arrive (hopefully) on Tuesday in Sydney. It's bigger than a shoe box and weighed in at 3.5kg, it cost me £33 to send it!
Good luck 👍😀

I've had a look on the website you recommended. But when it gives me a quote it's doesn't say which company it is. I need to know that it's getting tracked and signed for x

The parcel is trackable with all companies, I think it doesn't tell you because it's all different companies, my parcel was picked up by ups, but it's now with a local company.

Latest posts

Back