Senior or blonde moments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
We went to see Take That last night but the only tickets we could get were in Glasgow n thats a fair old drive for us from Lancashire. We got there early to get a good spot and had a brilliant evening apart from the group of young girls who were so drunk they would be lucky to remember anything about the concert and pushing in front of everyone they EVENTUALLY were thrown out. Due to the drive there n back, sleeping in a strange bed and standing (and jumping up n down when called for) and a bad back to start with my back felt like it had been trodden on by an elephant. Best cure being a good hot bath but I put the wrong tap on and filled the bath with cold water. These moments happen quite often. What "silly" things do you do c'mon confess lol :hug: xx

Lol I was half asleep and missed out a few stages of the whole having cereal thing, poured the flakes into the bowl then filled it with water as if I was rinsing it out to go in dishwasher . Doh !!!

lol thanks I feel better already x

Love it!

I often find boxes of crackers or cereal in the fridge with the milk on the counter. Or I'll be holding my phone and go "where's my phone"? :rolleyes: It's my medicine's fault though. I'm only 21 and not blonde :lol:

Went away for the weekend....forgot my suitcase.

Last edited:
i often walk round in circles muttering to myself trying to remember what and where I'm going to go most often done indoors but known to sometimes do it out in public! Also classic one of mine is wearing shrugs inside out and upside down and last week spent most of the day with my dress on inside out. Ha reading that back i sound like a crazy bag lady!

I'm neither senior nor blonde ;) just a bit mental!

Latest posts

Back