Sensitive glue brands semi permanent lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pollyanna91

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just after a bit of advice, I trained in lash fx semi permanent lashes about 5 years ago and I've always used their lash fx regular adhesive.
I've had one client have a reaction to this in the 5 years so switched her to the lash FX sensitive glue after speaking with my trainer. She's fine with this and did not have a reaction to the sensitive glue but it doesn't bond as well as the regular adhesive and her retention is very poor only about 10-12 days ( she follows all after care). I've tried various other from other brands including marvel lash, lash base, etc sensitive glues/ low odour glues / clear glues and still have no luck with her retention. They just aren't lasting with sensitive glue. The weight and curl of the lashes are also ok and I've tried others and had the same affect. I'm after a sensitive glue that's got a strong hold... Can you recommend any? Also... The lash fx regular and sensitive glues appear to have the same list of ingredients so I'm completely baffled as to what is causing a reaction.... ? I would also add that only one eye reacted and got a bit red and puffy but nothing major. Any help you could offer I would appreciate, tried to ask these question in other beauty groups and had the post deleted as "it's not nail related". I can't seem to find a group that will allow posts about semi permanent lashes so thought I would try here? Thanks holly X

I use eyelash emporium sensitive glue. All my clients that take a reaction to the platinum glue I move on to this glue and they are fine. The retention is usually 3-4 weeks if well maintained. X

Latest posts

Back