Sensitive lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellbee83

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an alternative brand to Flirties sensitive glue?
My client can only use sensitive, but her lashes are literally half off within a week...compared to 3-4 weeks with my ultra or expert.
Weve tried all sorts but she's not wanting to give her lashes up.
So an alternative sensitive glue with a good known lasting adhesion would be great!

I have recently trained with lashperfect and their odour free sensitive glue is good I've been training with it and not had any problems

Can anyone recommend an alternative brand to Flirties sensitive glue?
My client can only use sensitive, but her lashes are literally half off within a week...compared to 3-4 weeks with my ultra or expert.
Weve tried all sorts but she's not wanting to give her lashes up.
So an alternative sensitive glue with a good known lasting adhesion would be great!

Are you using a primer before the application as the SENSITIVE should give you the same retention and we find it bonds fine, due to the formulation its just a bit slower setting.

Have you tried lash fx glue ? you can buy it from salonsdirect they would do a great sensitive glue but it only comes in black but it lasts my client's about four weeks,

Well a friend of mine uses an eyelash enhancer named Rejuvalash and it has made her eyelashes grown lengthier. She now looks really beautiful and her eyes now look very attractive.

I would suggest using lighter gauge lashes as a compromise or upgrading to a very low odour strong glue. Although we sell sensitive glues I have not had to use it on a client in 3 years, I use our 'Medium' glue for sensitive clients and Ultra Platinum for everyone else.

Last edited:
You could try The Lash and Brow Company glue it's not retailed as a sensitive glue but lots of techs have been using it on allergic clients ( myself also allergic) and have had no problems with this glue....😉

Thanks ladies! Some really good info for me to look into.
I always use a primer in my treatments as standard, and I've tried a lighter lash. It's been such a pain as she's the only one this ever happens with. But she assures me she's careful with the aftercare and it's strange how they just come away clean.
My only other thought is that she is just too oily for them. She works in a hot kitchen a lot. So I wondered if that could be making a difference as my other clients that have sensitive glue don't have the same problems.
Here's hoping a new glue will do the trick else i feel I've run out if options.
Thanks so much :)

Latest posts

Back