Sept / Oct / Nov offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
Hi all!
Well for a change I am trying to be organised and do out some postcards with offers on for the quieter months.
Firstly, should I do 1 offer per month say and do 3 or 4 offers on the 1 flyer? Cheaper this way and easier to dstribute
or do out separate flyers for each month?
Also any idea for what deals I could be doing? We will be doing Susan Molyneaux facials come Sep so I thought a bogof, then hopefully lashes& Shellac / Gellish at some stage too. Other than that we offer full nail services, Minx, spray tans and waxing.
thanks for all your help!! :lol:

A bogof on facials is quite a big giveaway, I personally would be more inclined to offer a half price facial after having their first facial so at least some money is coming in or give them a voucher to spend on their home care.

Spray tans is a good one in Sep/Oct time to extend their summer colour. A body scrub again later in the autumn to get rid of the old tan and brighten the skin.

Hot stone massage in the cooler weather is another one that goes well. Body wraps in November before the party season or G5/faradic body toning also to get into that little black dress. Hope these ideas help!:hug:

Good on you for trying to be super organised! :)

I wouldnt offer a bogof on facials either, I have done a free indian head massage with a facial, which can be done whilst mask is on & is minimal cost to do, just a little extra time.

I personally would go for 1 special offer per month on a postcard on its own.
But if it works out cheaper to put all three months on one postcard, that can be good too as your clients know whats coming.

What are your least popular treatments? I would do an offer on them, to encourage your clients to try them.

On my monthly special offers I usually write at the bottom;
"all special offers can be made into gift vouchers for the perfect (christmas/ mothers/fathers/valentines day) present"

I do winter warmers offers for the colder months.

When I first offered Shellac, I did a new treatment introductory offer, but on reflection I wish I did "get your first Shellac done for £x" as when someone has it done once they are sold! x:hug:x

Hi, even though it would be more expensive I would consider sending out a new postcard with a different offer every month as this will keep you in contact with your clients and keep your salon and its offers in their mind. You may find that if you put all 3 offers on one card customers will use the first offer then probabaly lose the card for the remaining offers. As for what you should offer i agree with maybe the spray tan in september when customers have the holiday blues, october is breast cancer awareness month you could support this in your salon by giving discounts to any pink services that clients have eg pink nails and toes or any pink products they buy. For the other months you may want to offer discounts on new services that you either want to introduce to customers, your worst selling services or your most profitable services.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back