Setting contour, struggling can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmrskerr

Reaction score
Hi, im new to makeup, iv recently qualified, but didnt cover contouring in my course.

I do foundation first, then either powder or cream depending, but im finding i dont know what to use to set it with, as my face is still sticky in parts with not using powder all over like i would have usually.

Im wondering wether getting a transluvent powder to set on top?
But would this work with all skin shades? Like a one for all.

RCMA no color Powder is brilliant. Go to Ebay and type it in and you will find people who sell sample sizes. If you like it, you can get the full size. It's all the rage. :)

There are various theories on this. None of which are wrong if they can be justified technically.

If contouring with foundation, set the whole thing with transparent loose powder.

Otherwise set the foundation with transparent loose powder before applying a powder based contouring product.

In both instances, the aim is to ensure that everything used on the face is set.

RCMA no color Powder is brilliant. Go to Ebay and type it in and you will find people who sell sample sizes. If you like it, you can get the full size. It's all the rage. :)

Thanks very much, iv read about that one.
Will deffo give that a go x

There are various theories on this. None of which are wrong if they can be justified technically.

If contouring with foundation, set the whole thing with transparent loose powder.

Otherwise set the foundation with transparent loose powder before applying a powder based contouring product.

In both instances, the aim is to ensure that everything used on the face is set.

Brilliant. Thanks very much

Latest posts

Back