Setting up a Wella account when you have a home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Anybody able to offer advice on this? Apparently Wella do not offer home salons/ mobile salons an account. I wondered if anyone has any advice to offer on this.

The hairmobile has a mobile account and meets with a rep i think! Best person to ask

I know she does. But how????

I know she does. But how????

I think you have to ring them up and set up an account? I'll be following this thread because i plan to make an account also

I think you have to ring them up and set up an account? I'll be following this thread because i plan to make an account also

Are you going mobile once you've qualified? Or renting a chair?

Are you going mobile once you've qualified? Or renting a chair?

Mobile! I love the freedom i get, i do mobile now anyway.

Ok, so I rang up and had a rep come to me today as I'm constantly sourcing Wella through different suppliers etc.., and wanted to have an account but they only look after salons, not freelance or mobile. I feel so disheartened. I pay taxes, insurance etc and spend a fortune on colours yet that is not enough to create an account. I'll pm you Cam what they said.

Ok, so I rang up and had a rep come to me today as I'm constantly sourcing Wella through different suppliers etc.., and wanted to have an account but they only look after salons, not freelance or mobile. I feel so disheartened. I pay taxes, insurance etc and spend a fortune on colours yet that is not enough to create an account. I'll pm you Cam what they said.

What a disappointment! Thanks, much appreciated.

Mobile! I love the freedom i get, i do mobile now anyway.

Do you! I hate it I'm going back into a salon as I just find it too much work! Just disappointed I can't you use wella in my new salon :(

Do you! I hate it I'm going back into a salon as I just find it too much work! Just disappointed I can't you use wella in my new salon :(

Yeah i love it! My dream is to be a tutor though!

aww thats crap! :-( was thinking of going with wella myself!

Hello!

I do have one.
At first I had an online account through the Fhbf now fha.
Anyway I went on a course to learn how to use colour ID in 2013 which again was through the Fhbf. The trainer said I could do with a rep, and she got the local wella rep for the South west to get in touch. I'm mobile but my account says I'm a home salon. The rep changed and she's still ok with me as I spend a lot.
I've been on two courses this year already and also went to the Bristol trendvision insight last week too.

I think it all depends on the rep and what they will put into their system. And of course if you spend enough for them to make it worth while.

I will pm you with some info if you like.

Please. I feel heartbroken. It might still happen but I don't want to get my hopes up. 😿

I meant to say that being on my own was almost a problem with doing the MCP but I blogged my way in and haven't looked back so fingers crossed that happens this time.

Sorry. I had to put my son to bed.

And the standard discount with FHA is 30% of koleston 25% off other chemical stuff. And there's 20% off other stuff.

Bear in mind the list price is massive so with the discount it just about makes Koleston cheaper than wholesalers. But makes illumina and innosense loads cheaper. If you see what I mean.

Latest posts

Back