Setting up a Wella account when you have a home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423598100.790854.jpg

Here is the contact details and info

Could you please pm me with some info aswell? :) looks like i need to sign up with fha too!

I actually had the same problem, do u have a salon sink plumbed in as thats what they said i needed before i could open an account.

Ah right, sorry i missed that! Thank you very much! :)

Meant to let you all know that I did indeed get my Wella account so I'm a very happy bunny. Not sure if it had anything to do with Wella academy but one of the lovely leaders there did email them for me and then it was granted by the afternoon!

Meant to let you all know that I did indeed get my Wella account so I'm a very happy bunny. Not sure if it had anything to do with Wella academy but one of the lovely leaders there did email them for me and then it was granted by the afternoon!

Yayy!

Ace. I got mine from being on a course. :)

Wella is your oyster now! The support is great.

False alarm. No account yet. Not sure what happened.

If they don't let you set up an account, that looks bad for them imho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had placed an order wondering why I hadn't heard anything from my rep re order and cost etc... When I received a call saying why they had not given me an account. Back to square 1. Humph!

But they will take your money when you want to do their courses??...

That's infuriating and just doesn't sit well me at all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Of course they will. I'm so over it.

Feel like I have to prove my years as a hairstylist/ colourist. I've given up. It's the principal more than anything. I had to place an order so I've gone elsewhere.

My little boy was whisked away in an ambulance yesterday - I was half way through a haircut... I'm finishing it tomorrow. It's put this stupid account business into perspective

Meaning I'm finishing my poor clients haircut tomorrow!

Of course they will. I'm so over it.

Feel like I have to prove my years as a hairstylist/ colourist. I've given up. It's the principal more than anything. I had to place an order so I've gone elsewhere.

My little boy was whisked away in an ambulance yesterday - I was half way through a haircut... I'm finishing it tomorrow. It's put this stupid account business into perspective

I really can't understand what the big deal is why they wont let you have an account! You shouldn't have to prove anything! Hope your son is okay!

Oh I hope your little boy is ok. I'm sure your client understood.

My littlest twin is recovering and his bigger twin is too. And I finished the haircut on Sunday. He was very understanding! And Wella still in limbo. It was me bringing it to their attention that shut me down. Doh

Latest posts

Back