Setting up a Wella account when you have a home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just wondering what happened with your account im looking at going on a wella mce cource next year but find with my nhf wela account I get things cheaper from sallys on a vat free day its crap.:Scared::evil:
Rang oth they said there was nothing they could do !!

They gave me the account finally but I was so offended by how they treated me that I ordered through a wholesalers in the end. And it was cheaper. I really wanted it as once you've completed your MCE you have access to online marketing... And I also booked with Vivaglam for the Sexy Science course!! But if you are on your own their policy is 'NO' account!!

They gave me the account finally but I was so offended by how they treated me that I ordered through a wholesalers in the end. And it was cheaper. I really wanted it as once you've completed your MCE you have access to online marketing... And I also booked with Vivaglam for the Sexy Science course!! But if you are on your own their policy is 'NO' account!!

Yay you got the account in the end, after all that trouble though. Wow how was it cheaper?

My fiance rents a chair in a salon in Orlando, FL and she just opened an account with wella with no issues. She ordered about $1600 worth of stuff. The rep was super helpful. I am sure there has to be a way you can get what you are looking for. I am going to ask her rep, he is pretty cool.

Ok, so I rang up and had a rep come to me today as I'm constantly sourcing Wella through different suppliers etc.., and wanted to have an account but they only look after salons, not freelance or mobile. I feel so disheartened. I pay taxes, insurance etc and spend a fortune on colours yet that is not enough to create an account. I'll pm you Cam what they said.

Sorry to read about your little boy. I hope he's OK! That was scary he had to be taken away in ambulance.

To the poster above, maybe Wella in the US is different than the UK. The reps may have different systems. And your fiance would be considered in a salon not mobile.

I can't stand snobbishness like this. Do companies realize how many celebrity stylists are mobile and not attached to a salon?!!

Thanks for replying just being nosey what is the vivaglam course ive never head of it xxx

Thanks for replying just being nosey what is the vivaglam course ive never head of it xxx

Vivaglam is a geek, sexy science is a course.

:
Vivaglam is a geek, sexy science is a course.

:o:o oh right who is it with ive not head of it before always looking for different courses to do xx

Im not sure how it's cheaper. The list price for wella is high but the discount you receive makes it quite a bit cheaper than wholesalers. Well on this area anyway.
I think it's unfair how you have been treated. It really shows how bitchy hairdressing can be and it's wrong. It doesn't matter whether we have a large empire or we are a one man band we spend money on their products and we work hard and produce good work. They should be happy we want to buy direct and not use the wholesalers!

Im not sure how it's cheaper. The list price for wella is high but the discount you receive makes it quite a bit cheaper than wholesalers. Well on this area anyway.
I think it's unfair how you have been treated. It really shows how bitchy hairdressing can be and it's wrong. It doesn't matter whether we have a large empire or we are a one man band we spend money on their products and we work hard and produce good work. They should be happy we want to buy direct and not use the wholesalers!

would you mind pming me the prices you get with having a normal account just want to see if its any different that what I get from fhf many thanks x

I get the standard discount for a bronze account. It's just the local wholesalers I find more expensive and they have only just started to stock some of the stuff that got realised ages ago

I get the standard discount for a bronze account. It's just the local wholesalers I find more expensive and they have only just started to stock some of the stuff that got realised ages ago

Sallys has gone so expensive its disgusting, 8 pound odd for a tube of koleston they used to only be 6.45!

Sallys has gone so expensive its disgusting, 8 pound odd for a tube of koleston they used to only be 6.45!

No way? That's mental. That's close to wella's lost price but then it's 30% off.
I think capital and Ashton and Fincher range around the £6.20-6.65 ish for KP and Illumina is loads more.

No way? That's mental. That's close to wella's lost price but then it's 30% off.
I think capital and Ashton and Fincher range around the £6.20-6.65 ish for KP and Illumina is loads more.

What theyre 8 pound odd from wella or the 6.45? Yeah illuminas like a tenner a tube! Im not shopping in sallys anymore though way overpriced!

What theyre 8 pound odd from wella or the 6.45? Yeah illuminas like a tenner a tube! Im not shopping in sallys anymore though way overpriced!

No they are listed at around £8 but then we get the standard discount.

No they are listed at around £8 but then we get the standard discount.

Ahhh right yeah, so some things work out cheaper and some things dont? I was looking at the product catalogue and all the tint brushes were like 20 odd pence, don't know though it was from 2012!

Ahhh right yeah, so some things work out cheaper and some things dont? I was looking at the product catalogue and all the tint brushes were like 20 odd pence, don't know though it was from 2012!

Yeh that's right. I've found nothing is more expensive so far. Possibly some stuff is.

Sorry to bring up an old post but can you pm me the prices as it would be interesting to compare it to my local wholesalers as they don't always have some shades in, like at this current time they have no 22/0!!

Latest posts

Back