Setting up again for mobile beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle88

Reaction score
Hi all just wanted some advice,
I am a fully qualified beauty therapist in NVQ 2&3. I have run a beauty salon before but unfortunately things didn't work out. I then went on to mobile beauty. I have been qualified and doing beauty for 7 years. I then had a baby so have had nearly2 years off but now want to start it up again.
Obviously there are loads of new trends minx gelish etc which I haven't been trained on do I need to have a certificate or qualification to give these treatments? I think my mind needs to be refreshed with everything about being mobile so all info would be grateful many thanks :p

Also need a name for it :)?????

A lot of private training schools offer refresher courses, maybe this is your best option plus you can undergo more training with the same school usually to get more certificates.

I used a local training school to refresh on new products that come out and found it so helpful and they are always there on the end of the phone to ring if you have any problems. I am mobile too and love it... good luck hope everything goes well for you x

Back